♡Chapter Three♡

⚠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!⚠️

How long has it been since she had fallen asleep beside Ji-Woon? [Y/N] didn't know but what she did know was that she was in immense pain, eyes flicking downwards to see the damage he did to her body; this was the man she loved. Sitting upwards with some difficulty she glanced to the side seeing Ji-Woon sleeping peacefully, trying not to make too much noise the girl carefully stood up. Immediately [Y/N] winced in agony her stomach was covered in dried blood, a sharp pain shooting through her every now and then.
Slowly she unzipped the tent making her way outside where the fire was still burning, a figure could be seen sat alone.

Zipping the tent back up she walked over to the fire wearily not knowing who it was sat by it, upon further inspection it was The Nurse.
[Y/N] knew from the previous encounter with her that she would cause her no harm, therefore the girl came up to the killer with a pained expression. The Nurse noticed the wound almost instantly motioning for her to sit down on the log, as she moved to be in front of her; crouching for a closer inspection of the wound.

♡♧♡♧♤

After The Nurse did some thorough inspections, she told the girl to stay put as she went over to her tent to retrieve some medical supplies; coming back not long after. First off she cleaned [Y/N]'s stomach of all the dried up blood with a damp cloth, followed by a groan of pain. Nurse took out some more supplies from a small metal box, inculding bandages and some Iodine.

"What happened to you my dear? If you don't mind me asking that is." Nurse began dabbing some of the cloth on the now open Iodine bottle.
What was [Y/N] supposed to say?

"I- He... He hurt me." [Y/N] confessed,
looking over to Ji-Woon's tent. Nurse followed her gaze, shaking her head.

"I see." She replies. "If I was you dear I wouldn't bother with him anymore."
[Y/N] felt her heart drop hearing that,
maybe she was better off not associating with him anymore; for her own safety.

"Well I... You wont tell anyone this will you?" [Y/N] took a deep breath.

"No?"

"I have... Feelings for him." [Y/N] admitted, her face heating up a bit.

"Like love?" Nurse questioned, pausing what she was doing. 

"Yeah like love, it's... Complicated."
Nurse hummed at her, continuing what she was doing.

"Your wounds aren't deep, I just need to clean them with this and then bandage them up." She gestured to the items in her hands, [Y/N] nodded.

Beginning the process it immediately stung [Y/N] gripped the log below her,
this was not at all a pleasant feeling.
After a few more minutes of cleaning it was over now the bandages needed to be wrapped around her, once that was finished Nurse put everything back in the box. [Y/N] stood up thanking her for all the help.

"Be careful next time- um?" [Y/N] realised she didn't know her name, that's what she was waiting for.

"Oh it's [Y/N]."

"Nice to meet you [Y/N], I'm sally."
[Y/N] smiled warmly.

"It's getting very late I suppose I should be getting to bed, will you be okay walking back to your site?"
Nurse picked up the box full of supplies, floating closer to her tent.

"Um yeah I should be alright, thank you again uh- Sally." Nurse then bid her a goodnight, vanishing into her tent. Looking down at her shirt [Y/N] realised she couldn't return to the other site looking the way she did, letting out a sigh she headed back over to Ji-Woon's tent.