𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟭

(h/c) = hair color

(h/c) = hair color

"They're keeping a cursed object in a place like this? Could they be anymore stupid?"
The black haired sorcerer opened the hutch door to see nothing inside. "Huh? There's nothing here," he groaned. He decided to call his teacher on the phone.
"The Stevenson hutch is empty."
"Haha! For real? That's funny, maybe it took a nighttime stroll."
"I'm going to punch you."
"Well, no going home until it's recovered, okay? You can also look for the other special grade curse. L/n, was it? Good luck."

The call ended.

"Hnngh.. I'm really going to punch him."

。。。

A few years have passed and now you were a first year in high school, alongside your best friend Yuji. You've been friends for a long time now, you trust him a lot. You even met his grandpa. You even told him about Nanika several times. All he did was laugh and said he liked your cute imagination. You were always offended by that.

You joined the same club as him since you were too awkward with new people and didn't want to be judged for your interests. Yes, you've gotten a bit insecure while growing up and hitting puberty.
You also trained more when you grew up. Your grandparents even made Nanika train physically just in case, even though she always shook her head. It was hard to make her train since she was being stubborn, but she cooperated at the end and trained with them.

Your class just ended. Yuji was waiting for you at the door while you packed your stuff.
You two then headed for you occult club.

。。。

"Spirits, spirits, which creature is the council president weaker than?" Yuji asked with his hand on the board. You didn't really care about the whole occult club thing as long as you were with Yuji. So, you were playing on your switch while they did their thing.
Ah, yes. Animal crossing. Much more fun than occult club. You weren't paying attention to them until you heard a man yell, "occult club!"

"Plankton president! What's up?"
The president slammed the paper onto the table.
"As you were previously informed, a research club with no activities must forfeit its club room. So, vacate now!"

"You really have to be careful not to underestimate our members."
Sasaki slammed two big files onto the table.

"And what is that?" The president asked.
All their faces turned into some evil grins. 'Oh, gosh..' You thought.

"You know about the school's rugby field being closed off, don't you?"
"Yes. Some of the students who got sick actually had to be hospitalized."
"And so you don't find that alarming? We're talking about some tough rugby players here!"

'Eh, whatever. This isn't important, I'll just go back to playing on my switch,' you thought. Yuji was playing with your (h/c) hair while talking. It's been a habit of his for two years now. You actually liked it, he always had a tiny blush on his face when doing it. He still does.

"The problem is you, Yuji Itadori."
"Huh? Why're you blaming Yuji-kun? What did he do? He's innocent," you spoke up. You always called him 'Yuji-kun'. He always told you to start calling him 'Yuji-Chan' instead. You tried, but always forgot.
"Yeah! You tell him, Y/n-chan!"
"You're registered with track and field, not the occult club! So, this club doesn't even have the members required to be a club!"

"..you did what?"
"Yuji-kun? Are you for real?"
"Uh.. but I.. I'm sure I wrote 'occult club'! Right, Y/n-chan? You saw me do it."
"Eh.. I forgot."

"I'm the one who changed it!" The coach of track and field came in.
"Coach Tagaki? What for?"
"Because track and field team needs you on it!"
"How many times did I have to tell you I'm not joining the team?"

"Yeah, leave Yuji-kun alone," you faced the coach.
"However, I'm not some demon. So if you can defeat me I'll excuse you from the team," the coach announced. "And we'll settle this fair and square by competing!"
"That'll work, you've got a deal!"

。。。

'What's with this rugby field?' A black haired sorcerer heard gurgling noises in the ground. 'Is there a dead body buried here or something? Even if there is, I'm surprised to see a cursed spirit this high-level here.'
The second grade curse started growling at him.
'His presence is too strong to pin down, it feels like it's closed by, but he can be far away right now.'
'W-woah.. what's with the cursed energy? It feels like a special grade. Is it the finger or another cursed spirit? I better head to the direction.'

"Hey come here, check this out! Coach Tagaki is taking on Itadori from West Middle!" A boy shouted to his friend.
"Wow, what are they competing for?"

There were shouting and cheering from the field. You were standing next to Iguchi and Sasaki. They were whispering about something you didn't care. You were just staring at the curse that was near the trees.
CRASH
'Huh? What was that?' You looked at the students running towards the damaged goal.
"Uh.. about thirty meters!"

Yes! I crushed it! Did you see that, Y/n-chan?" Yuji yelled, waving at you.
"Yeah! it was great," you yelled back. He started walking towards your little group with a small blush on his face from your compliment.

"You'd be really good on a sports team. Don't force yourself to stay in our occult club," Sasaki-senpai said to Yuji.
"Huh? Really? But even though you love scary stuff. Without me and Y/n-chan, you could never go to haunted places!"
"But we liked being scared."
"Well.. I have to be in some club! Plus, Y/n-chan only wants to be in the same club with me and she hates sports."

"I really like being in your club, I like the vibe."
"Well in that case, we're glad to have you back."

You giggled at their cuteness while looking around the field. You noticed a black haired guy that had a white shirt with black pants on staring at Yuji. Your protective instincts hit and you glared at him while grabbing Yuji's arm.

 Your protective instincts hit and you glared at him while grabbing Yuji's arm