𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟲

You now packed your stuff from home and said goodbye to your grandparents

You and Yuji were at his grandpa's grave now, paying your respects for him. "Okay, we're heading out. Goodbye, grandpa."
"Goodbye, Mr. Itadori," you bowed. Yuji held your hand and walked away with you.

。。。

"This is some really big mountains, are we still even in Tokyo?"
"This is what the outskirts of Tokyo looks like," Gojo explained.
"Where's Fushiguro?" You asked.
"He's being treated by a sorcerer at the moment and he's fast asleep. Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School. It's one of the only two jujutsu educational facilities. As a cover, it's known as a private religious school. Many jujutsu sorcerers continue to use it as a base after graduation, so it's a pillar of the jujutsu community. Not just in education, but for support and medication is missions. Anyways, you're about to have an interview with the principal."

"The principal? What about Y/n?"
"Her grandparents already talked to the principal about her and the higher up situation, so she's already been accepted. But you.. screw this up and he could turn you down."
'Nice! I don't have to do an interview. Thank you so much, grandpa, grandma!' You thought, with a small smile on your face.

"Huh? And what happens then? Immediate execution!?" Yuji panicked.

"What's this?" A deep voice was heard. "So you're not the boss? Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless!"
You looked at Yuji's cheek, disgusted by the mouth that was on there. "W-what the hell is that? How is he talking?"
Yuji slapped his cheek harshly. "I don't know, sorry about that! He likes to pop out sometimes."
"What an amusing body you have," Gojo complimented.

'Damn.. I want a compliment from a hot guy, too,' you pouted.

"I do owe you a big favor though. Once I make this brat's body my own, you'll be the first one I kill! The girl here seems like a great use to me, I'll make her mine."

You blushed at his comment. 'Aw, thanks for the compliment,' you thought.

"It's an honor to be targeted by the great king himself," Gojo smirked.
"Argh.. don't talk to Y/n-chan like that, she's not an object. Is this guy that famous?"
"Ryoumen Sukuna is an imaginary fierce god with four arms and two faces-.."

You stopped listening and looked at where you guys were. 'So, the guy actually insulted me? Damn.. I thought that was a compliment,' you thought looking around.

"Well, if Sukuna regained all of his power, it would be a little trouble," Gojo started walking.

'Oh crap, they're walking. Move your legs.'

"But would you lose?"
"Heh.. I would win."

You all headed inside the building.

"You're later, Satoru. Eight minutes late," a man poking a doll with a needle spoke. "As usual, not quite to chastise you for. I told you, fix that habit."

'Aw, look at the cute dolls!'
'That old dude's making cute things?' Yuji sweat dropped.

"If it's not enough to chastise me for, then just don't chastise. Besides, your just sitting around making cute dolls anyway. So what's eight minutes? Principal Masamichi Yaga," Gojo introduced him to you and Yuji.

"So, this is them?"

"Y/n L/n," you bowed.
"Itadori Yuji! I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence and Y/n-chan, this is an honor!"

"Y/n L/n.. your grandparents are great friend of mine. They already talked to me about your situation, we're happy to train you here in this school," Principal Yaga said.

"Oh, thank you so much!"

"You, boy. What are you here for?"
"An interview?"
"But why Jujutsu Tech?"
"To learn Jujutsu?"
"I mean beyond that. What do you hope to find once you've studied curses and leaned the art of exorcising them?"
"Well, I suppose.. I'm going to collect all the fingers of Sukuna, can't just leave them all out there."
"Why not?" The principal gave Yuji a glare. "People you'll never know die everyday due to crime, accidents, and diseases. It's just the natural course of life."

"Ah.. here he goes again," Gojo sighed.

。。。

You and Yuji were finally done with the long interview. Yuji got punched in the face by dolls while you were laughing and taking pictures of him, which Gojo found cute.

"Woah!! This place is huge!" Yuji exclaimed.
"Yeah~!! I like the beds here," you smiled.
"All the second and third years are out at the moment, but you two will meet them all soon enough. There aren't a many of them," Gojo explained while you watched Yuji look all over the place. "Y'know, there's no real reason for you to go fight at all. Fushiguro, our new cutie Y/n, and I can retrieve Sukuna's fingers while you just stay and chill here."

"Yeah, nice try," Yuji was putting a poster of a girl in bikini on the wall. "I said I'd do it and I will.
"What a pervert.." you mumbled.
"Eh?? Y/n-chan, I'm no pervert! This is what teenage guys do. Don't you have posters of anime guys on your wall, too?"
"Y-yeah? But they're not naked!" You defended yourself.
"Well.. at least this model is real," Yuji chuckled.
"Huh?? I-.. what's that supposed to mean?! Let's go outside, fight me!"

"Ah, keep quite you two," Gojo patted your head. "Anyways, that was a test. Plus, you wouldn't have refused to fight, I already knew that."
"Huh? That was a test?"
"If the fingers were that easy to find,  don't you think we'd have collected them already? Some have a presence that's overwhelming while some keep very quite. Some have already been absorbed by a cursed spirit. These are the challenges we've dealt with when it comes to searching for them."

You weren't even listening at this point, you were just too busy fangirling over Gojo with Nanika in your head.

You all headed out the dorm and saw Fushiguro opening his door. "Argh.. you're next door."
"Heyyy, Fushiguro! You look all better now!"
"You look even better with casual clothes," you gave him a thumbs up. He blushed at your sudden compliment.
"Uh.. there's lots of empty rooms, you know."

"Sure, but isn't it better to have some company? Plus, you have this cutie at the other side of your dorm," Gojo explained, playing with you hair

"Woah, it's so organized in here!" Yuji peeked inside his dorm.
"Back off. I just told you, you're not welcomed." Fushiguro closed the door on Yuji's head.
"Sheesh.. how rude," you commented.
"Ha, friends already! And together, we're heading out tomorrow! We're gonna go pick up the last first year!"