𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥: 𝟐

"Yes, yes, understood," Ijichi bowed while speaking in the phone. "Thank you very much. Yes."

Stare..

You, Nobara, and Yuji were all staring at him bow many times. He then looked over to you guys.

"What's the matter?"
"You bow while on the phone," Nobara told him.
He let out a small laugh. "I just get so wrapped up in creating the feeling of 'I'm on the phone!' while on a call.."
"You're often irritated while on the phone, Fushiguro," Yuji said.
"That's because of Gojo-sensei, not the phone."

You just stared at Megumi, wondering how his hair looks like a sea urchin and how long and pretty his eyelashes were.

"You often wander when you're on the phone, Itadori. And I don't think I've seen Y/n on the phone," Nobara explained.
"I don't call, I text," you explained to her. "I don't like the sound of my voice on phone, unless it's an emergency."
"Your voice sounds fine," Yuji patted your head.
"Speaking of phones, can you all stay on a call while holding the phone against your shoulder?" Ijichi asked.

You all tried it out. You've seen your grandma do it a lot, but never actually tried it.
You saw Megumi and Yuji do it perfectly. You and Nobara tried it out together.

"I can d-.." before you could finish, both you and Nobara's phone fell on the floor. "Oh.."

Nobara let out a painful scream. "My phone!"
"Damn.. my phone broke," you pouted.
"How are you calm?!" Nobara shook you violently.
"I'll ask grandpa for a new one, he won't say no to me. He thinks Nanika is the one that's asking.."
"Lucky!! You're spoiled!" Nobara complained as she picked up her phone from the ground.
"W-what?! Says who?! I don't ask for much, I only ask for food!"
"Ugh.. stop yelling you two," Megumi told you two.
"This is all Ijichi-san's fault," you glared at him.
"W-what??"