𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟮

(c/f) = comfort food

'Woah, that guy is amazing. He pulled that off without cursed energy, I wonder if he's like Zen'in. And that girl.. her cursed energy is so strong. Is she L/n? Ah.. Gojosensei should've showed me a picture. She's really pretty for a first year."

"Woah, it's already half past four!" Yuji said as he put on his backpack. "Later, coach! Gotta go, cmon Y/n-chan!"
Yuji grabbed your hand and flashed out of school with you.

'The presence of a cursed object!'
"Hey, hold it!" The sorcerer yelled after you two which you both didn't hear.
"Woah did you see those two? How are they that fast?"
"I heard that guy can run the 50 meters in three seconds!
'Faster than my car!'

。。。

You were now in the flower shop with Yuji. He told you to pick some flowers for yourself and the nurses at the hospital. "Ah, this one looks as pretty as you, Y/n-chan!"
"O-oh.. thank you," you blushed as he handed you the flower. 'Gosh, he's so cute sometimes,' you thought.

。。。

"I told you two not to come!! And stop bringing flowers with you every time!"

You bowed and put the flower beside his desk. "Good evening, Mr. Itadori."
You were always polite with elders, since you basically lived with old people that looked like they were a young married couple. If they were rude to you, of course you'd talk back to them. You wanted to stand up for yourself, it's what both Yuji and your grandparents told you to do.

"You always say that, but you know these aren't for you. They're for the nurses."
"All the more reason not to! What's happening with your school club. Why aren't you two at your club?"

"Oh, chill out, grandpa. The club meeting was over hours ago. If we didn't have extra time, we wouldn't be visiting you."
"Good!"
You kept quite and sat at the chair next to his grandpa, playing on your switch.

"Now listen to me since I've got free time too. I want to say this before the end. It's about your parents and I want you to-.."

"Come on! I told you, I'm not interested. Grandpa, please, could you please trying to act cool before you die?"
"Every man had the right to go out in style. Get a clue, you useless grandson! Tell him something, Y/n!"
"Yuji you should listen, it might be important," you said, putting down your switch.
"Quit all your complaining. You don't have to put on a show for us. And don't use Y/n to tell me what to do, grandpa."
"You've had it too easy," Yuji's grandpa scoffed.

"Yuji, Y/n.. you're both strong kids, so help out others and take care of each other. Save the people you can, even if it's those closest to you. It's okay to lose your way and don't worry about whether they'll thank you or not. Just save as many as you can even if you only save one," he told you while you held his hand. "When you die, you should be surrounded by people, don't end up like me."

Silence

"Mr. Itadori?"
"Grandpa?"
...

"Yes? What can I do for you? ..are you there? Mister Itadori!"

Yuji was sniffling while you rubbed his shoulder. You had some tears in your eyes. He was the only family that Yuji had, you felt bad for him. You were going to miss him a lot, he always liked hearing your stories about Yuji and other classmates at school.
"My grandpa.. is dead."

You watched the nurses take away mr. Itadori. Now, you were really crying.

You helped Yuji pack his things and sign out of the hospital.

"There. That's all the paperwork we need from you."
"Yeah, thanks for helping us."
"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" The nurse looked at your teary eyes then faced Yuji. You were holding his hand while looking down at the floor.
"Well, I.. I've never done this before, so it doesn't feel real yet. But then if grandpa saw me like this, he'll snap at me. So, I'll just have to laugh as I roast him! I'll also help Y/n recover, she looks sadder than I do.."

"Right.. be respectful, Yuji."

"Itadori Yuji? L/n Y/n?"
You all looked towards the direction.
"Huh?"
"Hm?"
"I'm Fushiguro from Jujutsu Tech. I'd like to have a word with you two. Now."

"Uh, we're in mourning right now."
"Yeah, dude. Leave us alone."
"I understand, but this can't wait. The cursed object you possess is very dangerous. I need you to hand it over."

"Cursed object?"
"Wait.. cursed object? Is that why Nanika didn't want me to hang out with you guys? Gosh, I need to start paying attention to what you guys do more often."
"Nanika? You still believe in that, Y/n-chan?"

Fushiguro showed you guys a picture of a finger. "Oh, that? Yeah I found it, I didn't think much of it. But my friends-.."

You started to zone out again, thinking about all the (c/f) you can get with Yuji when you head out the hospital. Or you can watch anime together and eat all the food you want with him later. Ah, all the posibilities-..
Yuji grabbed your hand to drag you home. Fushiguro then grabbed Yuji harshly.

"Hold it! Where is it?"
"Oi, don't touch him, idiot," you glared at the pretty eyelashes guy.
"Knock it off! You see, my senpais were planning to.."
"To do what?!"

'..why are they ignoring me..?' You thought, looking down at the floor, pouting. Stupid idiots.. I should have Nanika kill you guys. Haha, just kidding.. unless-.."

"Well they were saying let's open it up to see what's inside tonight."
Fushiguro gasped.
"Why? Is that bad?"
"It worse than bad.. they're going to die."

'Our senpais dying? No, no.. someone already died today. I can't let anyone else die,' you thought.

 I can't let anyone else die,' you thought