𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟳

"How are there only four first years? That's basically nothing," Yuji asked, eating his popsicle

"Think about it, can you honestly say you've ever met someone else who sees curses?" Megumi responded.
"Huh.. other than Y/n, I don't think I have."
"Because jujutsu sorcerers are rare."
"Didn't you say Y/n and I were the third and fourth first years?"
"The others admission was decided a while ago. You know what our school is like, everyone has unique circumstances."

"Sorry for the wait!" Gojo waved at his two students. "Oh, your uniform made it in time."
"Yeah, it's great! Though, I noticed it's different than Fushiguro's. Mine has a hood," Yuji said.
"That's cuz the uniforms can be customized upon request."
"Huh? I never put anything in."
"That's because I did it."
"Be careful, Gojo-sensei had a habit of doing that," Megumi warned Yuji.

"Where's your cute friend, Itadori? Is she late?"
"Stop calling her cute, it's creepy," Megumi glared at his teacher.
"Ehhh? You're just jealous, Megumi!" Gojo poked his cheek. He started to blush and deny the fact he was jealous.
"Y/n-chan went to buy some snacks and some anime stuff she saw at the stores nearby," Yuji answered. "..hopefully she doesn't get lost, she has a habit of wandering on her own and forgetting where she's supposed to be."

"Aw, isn't that cute? You know so much about her~," Gojo smirked.
"Yeah, we've been friends since the age of eight or nine."

"..So why are we meeting up in Harajuku?" Megumi changed the topic.
"That's because it's what she asked for," Gojo answered.
"Yay, popcorn! I want some!" Yuji shouted.

。。。

'So many snacks and food! Look at all the anime merch here! This is like paradise, oh my goodness!' You thought with sparkles in your eyes. You didn't have to worry about money, your grandparents were jujutsu sorcerers after all. You started walking, looking at all the things you can buy when you bumped into someone.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry," you apologized and quickly bowed.
"No, it's fine," a masculine voice was heard from the person.
You looked up to see a man with big clothing and long black hair. Next to him was another male with blue-ish long hair. He was staring at your ethereal beauty with a tiny blush on his cheek. 'You're always so fucking distracted, stop bumping into people!' You mentally yelled at yourself.

You bowed again and slowly walked away to get some food. The blue haired curse was still staring at you walking away.
"Did you see her..? She's so beautiful. Her cursed energy is also strong. My heart is pumping, what is this feeling?" He asked, watching your tiny figure slowly fade away.

"Ah.. yes. Humans calls this feeling love."
"Love? Love.. hehe.. love.."

。。。

"She's the one we have to talk to? How embarrassing," Yuji pouted, watching the brown haired girl violently ask what the old man think of her.
"So are you!" Megumi scoffed.
"Hey, we're over here!" Gojo yelled to the girl.