𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟴

Training is tiring

Training is tiring..
After working out with your classmates and them teaching you more about cursed energy, you went on a little break. You were so bored, so you decided to text Junpei and ask how he's doing. You didn't want to hang out with your classmates. Not that you didn't like them, of course! You just didn't want to bother them, they already helped you plenty with training. You felt stronger now.

"O-oh.. she's texting me again," Junpei mumbled.

He was walking home after another horrible day at school. He got beat up by some boys again because some girl accused Junpei of looking at her breasts. No matter the case, he was actually pretty happy. You asked him what he was doing today and he responded that he was going to the movie theaters. After a minute of hesitation, he decided to ask you out to go with him. He was embarrassed and regretted asking because you were typing for a bit too long.

Of course! I haven't seen you in.. I don't know how long, but we should definitely hang out again (≧∀≦)

Little did he know, you were just trying to find the right kaomoji to use.

He was a blushing mess by the time he entered home. Amazingly, his mom was there. She was watching TV while smoking. He quickly greeted his mom and went to the bathroom to clean up his bruises from the beating he got at school.

。。。

You were watching the movie with Junpei, but felt super uncomfortable. You felt like someone was watching you again. You tried not to let the feeling get to you and enjoy the movie with your new friend.

'So pretty.. I'm so glad I came here. It's definitely not a coincidence that she came here the same time I did,' the curse sitting at the back of the seats was watching you the whole time during the movie. It was the end of the movie, but these three guys kept talking. It was getting annoying that they kept interrupting Mahito's thoughts and his focus on you.

"Hey, guys. Let's mind our manners, okay?" Mahito whispered to them as he turned the three guys into a curse. He quickly left the theaters as he saw you get up with Junpei.

'There was a guy with her? How did I not notice that? I would've murdered him before he even entered this place!'

"Oh, Junpei! I have to go quickly, something just came up," you explained to him, not noticing the three guys that were turned into curses as you walked through the theater seats to leave. Junpei was so distracted by the guys that he barely heard what you said.

"R-right," he answered.
"Bye!"
"Huh? You're leaving?"
"Yeah, haha! I just explained to you, something came up. Bye!"
"Yeah.. goodbye."

He then turned his focus back the the three guys. 'There's no way a human could do something like this. Was it the blue-haired guy?'

He finally left the theater and saw Mahito.

"Could I.. possibly do what you did?" He asked the curse.
Mahito stared at him for a second and smirked. 'I can put him to good use..'

'