George's and Clay's background story (not a chapter)

Please read this, it's going to be important in the future.

I had said that I was making a background story for George but I then decided that I would make one for Clay.

TW : alcoholic, mention of drugs, abusive parents

-

George's background story

George had abusive parents. His mom was an alcoholic, so was his dad, but his dad also used drugs. He hated staying at home. School was is only way out, but he didn't have any friends. He had no one.

His mom would only mentally and verbally abuse him but his dad would physically abuse him. He always had bruises all over his body. 

When he finally turned 16 he decided to get his license as quick as possible. He got his license at 17 and he was able to leave the house whenever he could. He couldn't stand staying at his what he so called his 'home'.

(A/N stop I'm literally listening to 'When I look at you' and I'm trying not to cry writing this)

He really needed someone to be there for him. He needed his 'dream' man. (see what I did there)

He needed someone to be his new 'home'.

-

Clay's background story

Clay's background story is pretty similar. Except it was only his mom who abused him physically. His dad was there for him. Clay also had no friends, he was lonely all the time. He wished he could go away but didn't want to leave his dad alone.

He loved to go to the beach. His was his safe place. His feet in the sand make him feel okay, when he wasn't. 

Every single time he would go back home, he could hear his parent's fighting, again.

He was so sick of his 'home' and couldn't wait for the day he could move out.

-

Okay that's it for the background story's.

I won't be able to upload a new chapter tonight since I'm going to bed soon but I will start it.

Have a good day/night, remember to drink water and eat something <3