Chapter seven

(1518 words)

I woke up this morning to 1K reads... that's crazy thank you guys so much.

If you like this chapter, please vote <3

-

- The next morning -

George woke up and saw that Clay was still asleep. George got up and went to the bathroom. Once he was done and went back in Clay's hospital room, he saw the blonde awake and looking around the room. The blonde's eyes landed on George. ''Oh hi George''

''Hi, how are you feeling?'' the brit asked going towards Clay to sit down beside him. ''I'm good, I mean I'm going home today. I don't even remember where my home is though'' Clay giggled. George did a small giggle but didn't find it funny that he doesn't remember his home.

A nurse came in to tell him he was going to get discharged in a few hours. Once the nurse left Clay looked at George and asked him if he knows where he lives. ''Yes I do, you're actually my neighbor'', Clay's eyes widened in shock, he thought they were just friend's not neighbor's.

A few hours had passed and Clay was finally getting discharged. Once he got out of room he mumbled a little finally, he was getting tired of being in an hospital and really wanted to leave. They got an uber since they got to the hospital in the ambulance, they didn't have their car's there.

Once they got to the apartment building, George showed Clay where his house was and where the brit's house was. ''Oh wow we really are neighbor's'' the blonde laughed. ''Well yeah what did you think we we're when I said we we're neighbor's'' George laughed with Clay.

''I don't know I thought you meant something like we we're in the same building not right beside each other'' Clay said continuing to laugh. The two boys went in Clay's apartment.

''Woah I don't remember my apartment looking this good'' George giggled. He gave a tour to Clay since he knew how his apartment looked, they got to this one room and Clay's eyes widened.

''What's with all the music equipment?'' George sighed, he forgot that Clay doesn't remember that he does music, he doesn't remember that he's in the middle of making a song. ''Uh, you we're actually in the middle of making a song'' George gave the blonde a small smile.

''Oh I don't remember that'' Clay walked over and saw a notebook with all the lyrics in there. ''I found the lyrics, I could just continue it I guess'' George looked at the blonde and agreed. They continued the tour and once they we're done they sat down and talked for a bit.

''Can I go and see your apartment?'' The blonde asked. George agreed and they both got up and went over to his place. George gave a tour once again. The brit suggested making dinner for both of them and the blonde agreed.

George made both of them some pasta. Clay was eating really fast and was shocked by how good George was at cooking. ''Don't eat too fast'' the brit asked still eating his pasta. ''Sorry, but this is really good. You're a good chef'' George blushed and thanked the blonde.

Once they we're done eating, they both got bored really quick. ''What do you want to do?'' The blonde asked scrolling through his phone and looking up at George. ''We could play minecraft? It's a fun game, you build and mine and you can beat the game by killing the ende-'' George started but got cut off by Clay.

''George I know what minecraft is, I didn't forget everything'' Clay laughed. George laughed with the blonde. It's good that he remembers a few thing's but he still forgot one very important thing.

- Time skip to 11PM -

They had been playing minecraft for a few hours, they had a lot of laughs and they beat the game. Clay was getting tired and so was George. ''I think I'm going to get off for tonight, I'm getting tired'' Clay told George while yawning.