Chapter fourteen

(PLEASE READ THIS)
Before reading this chapter, read the chapter called "I am so sorry".

Vote please? <3

_____

"Where have you been? Why did you leave? Are you okay? I haven't seen you in two months! What happene-"

George shushed him. "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened, but i'm home now."

"I'm so glad your back, but I still need to know everything." Clay looked at him in the eyes, while holding both of his hands. George sighed. "I will explain everything, but right now I just want to spend time with you.", George goes to hug Clay.

Clay holds him tight. He missed this feeling, he missed his hugs, he missed how tightly George holds on to him while hugging him.

"I missed you." George pulls away and looks into Clay's eyes. "I missed you too."

Clay pulls George into a kiss. It was soft, it wasn't like any kiss they've had before. It really showed that they missed each other's touch.

George pulled away. "I should go see Brie. I'm guessing that she's worried.". Clay nodded and watched George go over to Brie's apartment.

Clay sighed, and went to his room.

"He's gone for a bit, get out of the window. I'll text you later." The girl nods and gets out the window.

A/N sike, you guys thought HAHHAA

Clay sighed, and went to go sit on the sofa. He sat there and just started thinking about what could've made George leave.

'What could I have done to make him leave...'

His thoughts were interrupted by George who walked in the apartment.

"I have one question for you. I've been thinking about this question the whole way here and I think I know the answer but..." George took a deep breath, terrified to ask "...have you moved on from me?"

Clay's eyes widened, he started to laugh. "Why would you think I moved on? Of course not. I love you."

George let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He was so worried that Clay moved on. "I'm sorry I don't know why I would think you would've moved on."

"It's okay, don't apologize!" Clay reassured George.

Clay started thinking about something. "I want to bring you somewhere."

George's eyebrow raised and followed Clay. They both got into Clay's car and the blonde started driving.

"Where are we going?" George asked while looking outside and holding Clay's hand.

"It's a surprise. We should be there in 10 minutes."

George nodded and looked back outside.

10 minutes later

They arrived to an open field. There was some flowers everywhere, and there was a river not too far down. But the one thing that catched George's eyes, was this big weeping willow tree.