Chapter two

(1655 words)

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

Vote please? <3

TW : Drinking

-

George finally got up and went over to Clay's. 

As he got there he was second guessing on if he should knock or not.

He decided to knock.

After two seconds Clay opens the door with a big smile on his face.

''Woah'' said Clay while looking at George.

George was wearing a white turtleneck, with a blue crewneck over it. (In my head it looks good but I don't really know what it looks like.) He was wearing black ripped jeans with white air forces. Clay thought he was beautiful.

''What?'' George said giggling.

''I'm sorry, but you look hot'' Clay said and then realized what he said and started blushing.

''O-oh thanks'' George said flustered.

Clay let George in and led him to the room with his equipment. ''So you wanted to hear my song?''

''Oh yeah! Only if you want though''

''No it's fine! I want you to hear it. You can tell me if you like it or not.'' Clay said smiling.

Clay played the song and George loved it. Clay could tell by how George's face was lit up by how good it was.

George looked back at Clay who was still staring.

''Hi'' George said giggling cutely.

''That was cute'', Clay realized he said that out loud. His eyes widened.

''I said that out-''

''-loud'' George finished his sentence.

They both stared at each other for a few seconds until George thought about his nightmare again and looked away.

Clay looked upset that he looked away. ''What do you want to do? Unless you only came over just to listen to my song'', Clay giggled.

''We could get to know each other?'' George suggested.

''Sure!''

They talked for hours getting to know each other. George found out that Clay also streams and is known as 'Dream'. They wanted to stream together at one point.

''We could stream right now?'' Clay suggested.

''Yeah we could!''

George went back to his apartment and went to his setup. He called Clay on discord and they both started their streams.

Some fans in the chat were confused on who Clay was and some were confused on who George was. Most of them knew both of them but were surprised when they saw them streaming together.

As they were streaming they flirted. The chat would go crazy.

OMG!! They are so cute together I ship it. 

Should we call them 'Dreamnotfound'?

I don't know what's going on.

''Guys, George listened to my song. He loved it, I think you guys also wil-'' 

''HEY WHATS UP DREAM'' Sapnap came in the call cutting Clay off.

(A/N Sapnap my beloveddd, also currently crying cause he left Karl's house)