Lost Boy

Weeks could not become slower, he felt every second of every day, he felt the searing pain as his stomach felt as if it was being ripped apart from the inside. He couldnt do this any longer he thought to himself as he clutched the edges of his silk covers through a minor attack.

Numerous new scars had appeared on his wrists.. only Thor and Loki knew the dreadful truth regarding them; Thor had caught Loki at his most vunerable, when he found no escape and tried to end it himself, Thor had walked in and tackled the knife off him and he had cradled Loki in his arms for numerous hours while his little brother balwed into his chest through the torture that had become more frequent. After that he had cleaned his brother up, being careful not to inflict any more damage that Loki hadnt already inflicted upon himself.

he didnt know what else to do, Thor had kept a close eye on him, making sure he hadnt done anything stupid, but he kew Thor couldnt watch him forever... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

really short chapter guys, sorry :( im on holiday right now so i dont have as much wifi as id like but what can you do..