♤♡◇ SIX ♧◇♤

Tommy was in his bathroom, crying from the pain. His dick burned. Gahdamn, Jadish. He didn’t mean to hurt you.

He picked up the phone to call the
paramedics.

🎱🎱🎱

"

What do you have planned? Another
church Bake Sale?"

Jadish rolled her eyes. He was getting an attitude. He has been Attitude Country for the past few months.

“No, man. You’re so silly.” I’m so horny, but you won’t fuck me. “I’m just Sax.”

“Baby I hear it in your voice. Something’s wrong. What are you not telling me?”

“I’m good, Jadish. And you know we’re having problems in our marriage.”

Lenny’s brows rose. He held his breath, listening. They couldn’t be having problems because if they were she was not moving back into the house.

Daughter or no daughter. Make your own way in the world and stay out of his way. He was fucking his wife butt booty ass naked the day Jadish turned 18 and left and he’d be damned if she jeopardized his pussy any time soon.

“Baby, is this about sex again. Its like all you think about.”

“JADISH!” he exploded, infuriated.

Lenny was startled. He wondered what was going on.

“Why are you yelling at my daughter?”

Sax didn’t give a shit. He felt like they were trying to double team him and he didn’t like being pushed into a corner.

“Can you stay outta of me and my wife’s business, Lenny? Thank you.”

Lenny averted his face.

Sax had enough. “All I think about is sex? We have been married for two plus years. You haven’t let me make love to you. I am a man. You haven’t made me a complete man yet and there’s nothing you or your gahdamn father can say about it.”

Against his better judgment, Lenny was quiet. He certainly understood. He been there done that before. When he married Jadish’s mother, Paulette.

She was 19 years old at the time. He was gang banging. She was wishy-washy with the pussy in the beginning.

But once he got it he was hooked. Lenny wondered why Jadish hadn’t had sex with her husband yet.

He used to talk to his wife about it all the time. No one knew. But Paulette told him and Sax, “Just don’t pressure my daughter. Don’t force her because the more you force it the more resistant she will be.”

That was an understatement...

“Baby…Just be patient. Tonight I planned a special dinner and everything for us.”

“What about my dick? It wants to eat, too. And not any head. I wanna be inside you.”

Sax shook with anger and frustration. He never cheated on his wife, but every day women threw good pussy at him. He turned it down because he was faithful to this stuck up bitch-of-a-wife.

And what thanks did he get? Misery. This was crazy. He lived once and he did not WANT TO DIE A GAHDAMN
VIRGIN AND HE WOULDN’T!

Even if I gotta pay for pussy.

“I love you.”

Sax was quiet, wiping his eyes. Men didn’t cry.

“I love you too. I won’t be home tonight. I’m staying at your parent’s house.”

He hung up in her face.