♦️♦️♦️ TWENTY SIX ♦️♦️♦️

His clothes were at his feet. He was smiling, his eyes sparkling. He’d rubbed baby oil all over his amazing chest, his nipples erect and mouth watering.

He looked like a helpless dog searching for food and never finding it.

Sax was blown away.

“Philippe…” I want him, Lord. Forgive me, Father. I have to have him. Just once. Just for tonight. One night, God. One time. The recital and the encore all in one nutshell.

Desperately, Philippe wrapped his trembling arms around Sax and their lips anxiously and awkwardly touched…then they fell into each other like well-mixed paint.

Sax felt vulnerable, melting underneath Philippe’s sweet touch.

He taste good, the inside of his mouth warm. Sax greedily held Philippe’s buttocks, and his tongue dipped from his mouth and trailed his neck.

He gave him a few passion marks, taking his time. Careful not to rush or appear needy.

Philippe took Jadish’s prize. “If your wife won’t give you some ass then I will,” Philippe said, smiling inside. “I will give you what you’ve desired all night long, baby. I am your ocean, give me the shore.”

The flood gates inside Sax’s flesh burst open. He could no longer contain himself.

A sudden sexual knight in shining armor, Sax picked him up and walked to the bed. He was tired of being Repunzel.

He was tired of being trapped in the tower. He was going to let down his zipper and explore.

He wanted to know what his feet felt like on new soil.

He wanted to blaze new terrains and slay new jungles. Sax gently lay Philippe down and used his teeth to
take off his boxers. When Sax saw his penis he was hesitant.

He cracked a smile. My God! I’ve never been this hard for my wife. My dick is on brick status. I can actually feel it throbbing in my briefs.

Then reality struck.

Sax stopped smiling. “What am I doing?” he asked, sitting on the bed, his head hanging low.

“What’s wrong?” Philippe asked, putting a pillow under his head.

I’ve broken my vows, Lord. I’ve betrayed you and my wife. I should be stoned do death. “I’ve never been with a man before. Where is all this coming from?”

“Maybe it comes from your heart.”

Sax looked back at him and couldn’t help but smile when he looked in his heavenly eyes.

But I love him, God. How long have I loved him, who knows?

But why was being with another man wrong? Was it really wrong, God? You said in the Bible you want us happy.

Well, my wife hasn’t made me happy. Philippe has made me happy. I want to cry when I look at him. I want to tell him all my joys, pains and sorrows when he blinks. And now I want to
feel his warmth, his tightness.

"Maybe I’m just hurt because my wife doesn’t accept my true worth.”

“Maybe she doesn’t know how to calculate your true worth…”

Sax said, “I should go. I already went too far.”

Philippe sat up, unbuckling Sax’s pants. “Then I will take over.”

Philippe pulled out Sax’s humongous dick and slowly put it in his mouth, slurping and pulling expertly.

Sax died in his stroking ability. His eyes rolling to the back of his head, he licked his lips, spreading his legs as far as they’d go.

He couldn’t believe Philippe felt like this.

Work it, baby. It’s yours if you want it. My wife abandoned it. Shit.

Abandoned? She never really had it inside of her. So what was he truly missing from his wife? A thought? A dream? A fantasy?

They were moaning together and kissing seconds later. They couldn’t keep their hands off each other and why should they?

They were both on the verge of divorce. They both wanted and needed each other.

Sax actually relaxed, telling himself that if Philippe hadn’t come to town he probably would have chocked Jadish for toying and boxing his emotions like Barbie dolls, to be consumed commercially.

Sax was rubbing, needing and desiring his best friend in ways he never knew existed.

“I wanna fuck, Philippe. I wanna lose my virginity, tonight. I can’t take it anymore. Too much is built up inside of me. I am about to loose it, baby…”

Sax lovingly turned Philippe on his stomach and got on his knees.

He admired the view from the back...