♤♡◇ SEVEN ♤♡◇

Completely devastated over Tommy, Jadish pulled up into her drive-way. She understood her husband was just mad and he was ego tripping.

She unlocked her door and took a quick shower, getting Tommy’s blood off her.

Once she was done, she dried off and put lotion on her body. She eyed the
door knob, went over to it and she attempted to put her dripping pussy on it but she decided against it.

Tonight, masturbation stopped. The touch of her hand would be replaced with her husband’s.

The veil had been lifted. The burden was gone. She could now fuck her husband for the first time.

And she couldn’t wait…

🎲🎲🎲

When Sax’s father-in-law pulled up in his drive way Sax’s eyes swooped over to the worn-down two door Mustang sitting on four cinder blocks. Sax smiled. He loved old cars.

“Nice car. Every time I come over here I look
at it.”

Lenny worried about Sax. He knew what he was going through. Lenny cut the engine.

“I wish I could fix it up, but I know nothing about it.”

Sax looked at him. “I do.”

Lenny was chuckling, his Adam’s apple moving.

Yea, right Sax. “About fixing it up?”

Sax smiled. He loved cars as much as he loved his wife. “Hell yea.”

Lenny was skeptical. “Yea, right. Show me.”

Sax felt the challenge. “Sure.”

He got out of the car and walked over to it, his hand on his chin. He observed it and started to walk around it, analyzing. Hmm.

He pulled a small notepad from his back pocket and a pen from his work shirt.

His dad-in-law stood in the background, smiling.

“Do you have the yellow pages, sir?”

“Yea, I do. Come inside. Plus your mama-in-law cooked some stewed chicken and cornbread and rice.

And we know you’re going to attack the pot.”

Lenny’s big ass was rubbing his stomach, anticipating the meal.

Sax followed him into the house.

Thinking of leaving his wife.

For good.

🎱🎱🎱

T

ommy staggered from his home, with a towel pressed hard on his dick. He tried to keep his pants pulled up. He debated calling the paramedics but he didn’t.

He didn’t want to be embarrassed.
Blood was dried in his hair. He
remembered Jadish ferociously beating him in the head with a frying pan.

He’d looked in the mirror. Wasn’t
too bad. Nothing iodine couldn’t get rid of. A black man carried out on stretcher with his dick half bitten off wasn’t the image he wanted to project in his neighborhood.

Well, not half bitten off. Just Jadish’s teeth marks were in it. He felt like shit. She knew the truth and suddenly he feared his life. Jadish’s father used to be a Gangsta, a feared one at that.

He knew people who still owed him favors and would do anything for him if he decided to get back into it. What if Jadish went to him and told him what happened.

He’d be a dead man. And he had his whole life to live, things he wanted to accomplish was his main goal.

He couldn’t let anybody stop it.

I should leave town!

He got in his car and his hands shook while putting the key in the ignition. Turning it on, he continued to put pressure on his dick until the blood
clotted and he drove himself to Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital.

He had a few friends who worked
there. One was a doctor and the other was a RN.

His cell phone rang.

Lenny’s name flashed from the screen.