🎱🎱🎱 TWENTY FIVE 🎱🎱🎱

They keys pressed against his dick.

Philippe pulled Sax closer to him, breathing his air. He could not take his eyes off him.

The flames were ignited. The fire was building. “I can’t let you, man. What if you get in a crash or something, then I can’t live with myself knowing I let you walk out of my hotel door without attempting to stop you. If something happens to you I will go crazy.”

“Why will you go crazy? Life goes on.”

Tears built in Philippe’s eyes. He hated expressing himself. Every time he expressed himself to his selfish
wife she laughed at him and made him feel foolish.

Please don’t make me feel foolish, Sax!

“I don’t want life to go on without you, baby.”

I love your height, your face, and your sincerity. “I don’t want to live without you, either…”

Go for the juggler, Philippe. Do it, Niggah. He’s right there in front of you. He’s the reason you boarded a plane spur of the moment and came to Miami. Sax is the reason you don’t want to be with your wife anymore.

So go for it, gahdamn it! “Stay with me tonight…if not the entire night, just stay for a little while. Be my singing group Jodeci. Let me be your group member, Devante Swing.”

Sax was falling deeper into a vortex. I love the sparkle of your eyes; I love the sun of your smile. The way your
dimples form when you lick your lips. The way your lips bend over the tip of the glass when you’re drinking.

“I gotta go, man. Jadish is waiting. Thanks for your concern.”

Abruptly, Sax yanked his hand back and turned to face the door.

I gotta get out of here. Run, Sax, Run! Bubba Gump wants your shrimp and you don’t have a shrimp boat, Niggah.

You want Jenny, but she’s at home, biologically named Jadish Houston. And she has sweet, sweet nectar between her legs.

That gushy stuff that makes you a man.

His tie loosened, Philippe walked in front of him, blocking the door. “Look me in the eyes and tell me you truly want to leave.”

“Man, trust me. I don’t wanna leave but I have to go. I have to get home to my wife. I made her wait enough. I love her.”

“But she doesn’t love you. If she loved you, why wouldn’t she make love to you on your honeymoon?”

“Because she was making me suffer for another man’s mistake.”

“That’s not love,” Philippe said, his lips getting closer to Sax’s.

“What is it then?”

“Selfishness. Baggage.”

God, move this man from in front of the door. If his lips touch me I am going to beat his ass to a pulp. I have to do that, Lord.

Because I want my dick so far in his ass I want him screaming from the excitement.

Sax looked away from him. “I’m not going to rush home. I will drive slowly. Why should I rush home to
a loveless home? My wife will never make love to me. I will officially die a virgin.”

Philippe said, “Sax…Look at me.”

“No.”

“Come on, Man. Don’t do me like this.”

“Just leave Jadish out of your mouth.”

“I can’t. I respect her, yes. But she doesn’t respect you, Sax.”

“Please!”

Philippe stroked Sax’s cheek. “Aren’t we boys?”

“Yes, man.” Lord, his touch is setting me on fire. I want his fingers in my mouth. “Get your hand off me,
gahdamn it!” I’m sorry, Philippe. I didn’t mean to yell at you. But I will
never tell you that.

Initially hurt, Philippe walked past him, and paused by the bed, taking off his jacket. He dropped it on the floor.

Philippe was shaking his head. What was I thinking, Philippe wondered bitterly. He doesn’t want me. Sax isn’t even bisexual.

I’m the weird one. I shouldn’t push my lifestyle on him. And even though I’m not out the closet and my wife doesn’t know, I love him too much to lose him.

Sax closed his eyes, biting back tears. I can’t cry. I’m a man. I have to fight temptation. Philippe is a very gorgeous man.

I can’t lie. I fantasized about him years ago in college. I once masturbated while I called out his name, but I never acted on those feelings. I was never abused as a kid. I was never raped or anything like that.

I had a good life and a very good upbringing. So why did I want to make love to my male best friend?

Philippe cleared his throat. “Sax, please. Look at me.”

Slowly, Sax opened his eyes. He was surprised that the ceiling fan lights were turned down very low.

He turned to look at Philippe and his mouth fell open. Philippe stood there.

Clad in his boxers.