NINETEEN

You guys don't even vote or comment and have the audacity to say I update late.... YOU GUYS ARE NOT PAYING ME TO UPDATE!! And I have stated earlier that it's your all comments and votes which motivate me write which I am not getting.🤧🤧

If you are not comfortable with comment then all you can do is vote which only takes a second because I do want to know if I am doing right or not. If you people won't take interest then there's no point to write and waste my time at all.

So if you don't vote or comment then don't expect me to update because from now I am not draining my precious time to write untill and unless you guys make me happy.🙄🙄

This chapter is dedicated to the readers who make me happy and they know who they are. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! ❤️❤️

AND THIS CHAPTER DEDICATED FOR YOUR LOVE TOWARDS MUSA AND MARIYAM 😘😘

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Har Nasha Aazmaya....
Par Uske Saath Rehne Ki
Talab Hi Kuch Aur Thi..

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Time seemed to be cease for Mariyam, turning red with passing seconds. His touch, it was alarming but at the same time it was soothing.

The way his large, taut hands were holding her, decisively over the area just above her hip, quickened the pace of her calm, steady heart. It was like he was marking his claim over her strongly, assertively and.... possessively.

She had never felt that... A touch of a man. It was first time someone had touched her, and she could easily tell that....this was it. This was how a touch of a man felt like... and she was feeling herself getting lost in it.

It was so close... So intimate.

The way his large hands were grouping her waist, covering the whole area in his covetous hold, was giving her the glimpse of his propeterial side, fearing her to no ends... She was scared yet she wanted more, more of his touch.... And maybe more of him.

There was something magical in his presence, which was now making her feel drawn to him.... Like a moth to flame, his warm brown eyes were drawing her green ones, inviting them to engulf into him completely.

His presence, it was chilling her to the core, yet it was providing some weird kind of comfort.... Which she wasn't able to pinpoint.

The way his long sleek fingers were caressing her waist with utmost care, was chilling her soul deep down. She was scared... Scared of falling into his trap but it was exactly what he was doing... He was seeping his warmth into her small form, providing her much needed comfort.... taming her fear all together.

It was like he knew how to tame her demons.... Just like she knew, even without knowing about it....

Musa Kirmani was enjoying the feel of his wife so close. His heart was bursting with all the happiness of the world. He wasn't able to believe it,  feeling her closeness like a dream come true.

Her being this close to him, her trapped in between his thighs, her caged in his arms, her close to his heart, marking him with her baby like scent… It was so beautiful, so unreal …but he knew it was not….

It was all true.

His heart, it was testifying her proximity by beating out loud, screaming to the world of its fateful meeting with his beloved, matching the pace of her thudding heart, going in synchrony with each other.