FOUR

Hum To Fanaa Ho Gaye Unki Aankhein Dekhkar Ghalib,

Na Jaane Wo Aaina Kaise
Dekhte Hongey...

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Her breath hitched watching the stranger covering her entire form. He was wearing a black leather jacket which was encasing his body in a tight grasp. She could make out his strong physique just by looking at his back.

A shudder went through her spine when she saw the drunk man peeking sideways past his shoulders to have a look at her. He was the only one left after all of them cowered back watching the powerful stranger.

Her eyes welled up and lips wobbled as she watched the drunkard totter unsteadily towards her direction to pounce at her, making her close her eyes in fear.

“Stay away from her, you scum.” The stranger's voice hoarse boomed and she felt his rough hands pull her closer to his back, concealing from the vile man's gaze.

That time she realised what the stranger was doing. He was saving her from the drunkard. He was protecting her.

Her heart immediately relaxed in the stranger's presence as she tightly held his jacket keeping head on his back, when she heard another voice which belonged to none other than the drunk man who was after her.

“No, you stay away from her. I saw her first and I will be the one to have her.” A whimper escaped her lips when she heard the man talking disgustingly about her. She was missing her father and cursing herself for leaving Asfandyar and Rumana.

Now she was all alone in a different country, at the mercy of some stranger.

“I will fucking rip your hands if you dare to even touch her-” it was like the stranger understood her feeling as she felt him grabbing her hand giving it a little squeeze assuring her that he was with her.

He was only the only one whom she could trust. Her heart asked her to trust the stranger who was standing in front of her, guarding her chastity with his life.

“Okay, I'll compromise. You can have her first but I too want my share of this beauty-” Scared with the intimidating man standing in front of him, the drunk man slurred, shuddering with his powerful voice, and took few steps back only to put another horrible condition before him, making Mariyam's insides churn. She felt nauseous, feeling the need to run from her savior as well.

He was having ill intension for her as well. He was a devil in disguise.

And that was when she left his jacket which she was holding onto, feeling sick. Taking few steps back, she made her mind to run when she saw the stranger turning around, facing her, making her close her eyes tightly in fear.

Seconds passed but she didn't felt him doing anything and that was when she opened her green orbs, watching him intake a deep sharp breath.

His hand which was extended towards her was frozen just like his whole body was.

His was lost.

He was lost looking at the innocent green eyed beauty in front of her. He surely had seen many beautiful ladies which could damn a man to crumble before them but the girl infront of him was something else.

She thawed the frozen string of his heart with her innocent look. He crumbled before her with her one look, and he himself was unaware of it.

On the other hand Mariyam's heart thudded loudly inside her chest watching the stranger man. She was only able to trace some of his features as the street light was hindering her  from seeing him properly. He had hazel eyes. His jaw was chiseled. He had strong muscles which could be well traced from the black jacket he was wearing. His hair were jelled back in place. She wasn't able to make more of his facial features other than his eyes or his jaw but she could tell he was handsome; Very handsome but more than that he was intimidating.