brother

Today shoto took us to zoo but he wore a disguse so no press could catch him, he had on a black wig and i had to put make up on him to cover up his burns. to say chelly had a good time was an understatement, she never been to the zoo before and she loves monkeys even from when we went to the safari for her birthday. she couldn't stop smiling and to say i only had to argue with two people today was an improvement.

the first one was because she was flirting with shoto and she was about 18, like shoto is 25. chelly dragged shoto everywhere and i bet he had a lot of fun because his usual emotionless face was graced with a smile, i could tell he was loving how chelly looks at him like a father, most of the time she was on his shoulders so she can see.

"did you have fun chelly?" i ask as we eat pizza in the car

"yea thank you papa" she beamed as shoto wiped off the makeup

"you welcome chelly, i'm glad you had fun" he said in usual tone

"mommy, there is a parents career day at school on wednesday do you think you can come" chelly ask

"i'm sorry, i can't i have a mission on wednesday" i frown

"i'll go in your place" shoto says as he starts driving

"really" michelle'le and i say

"yea, i never been to one before" shoto said "everyone already knew my father was a pro hero so and he never cared to go"

"thank you!" michelle'le grins

"Honey honey

I can see the stars all the way from here
Can't you see the glow on the window pane
I can feel the sun whenever you're near
Every time you touch me I just melt away" i sing and snap my fingers to the song

"Now everybody ask me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear" michelle'le sings from the backseat

"But I know (it's gonna take the real work), Nothing's perfect but it's worth it, After fighting through my tears and finally you put me first" i dance to the music and i see shoto smiling at me from the corner of my eye as i continue to sing.

many have told me that have an amazing voice and i could be a singer. whenever michelle'le and i were at my mom's house we would listen to old school music and sing to it, michelle'le loves beyonce. Michelle'le picked up on my dancing and singing we make a great duo and i can tell shoto is singing how how our voices level. i have been told my voice is like ciara's but i don't know, michelle'le has more of a rihanna kinda voice and we are both good dancers.

In middle and high school, me and ashley would always be in the talent shows, we would both dance while i sing and she raps. we could been famous and make alot of money but we got pregnant and didn't do it.

"Baby you're the one that I love

Baby you're all I need
You're the only one I see
Come on baby it's you
You're the one that gives your all
You're the one that always calls
When I need you everything stops
Finally you put my love on top" i sing looking at shoto and not noticing that we parked

"you both have an amazing voice" shoto complments

"thank you" we say at the same time

we get out the car, shoto phone rings we leave and head upstairs. My phone also starts to ring.