Halloween party

So there are things that are going to happen and I know your going to hate me for it but in this story someone has to die !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please!!!" Mina begged

"I don't know Mina" I said

It's now the end of October, and Halloween is coming. Mina is hosting a pro hero Halloween party and she is currently begging me, Ashley and jirou to sing and perform at the party. Apparently it's going to be a live event with cameras. There are going to be pros and their family are going to be there and I have exactly 4 days to give an answer.

"Rory, you, and Michelle'le have an incredible voice and Ashley rapping skills make it even better plus jirou already agreed to sing" she begged

"I did not" a pregnant jirou butted in

"But.. but" Mina started to say

"Oh come on, Rory, Ashley and you are used to preforming in public" a pregnant Ashanti spoke (sero gf, also Ashley cousin)

"I know but-"

"Please mommy I wanna sing" Chelly said and I smiled at her

"Fine" I sighed

"yayaya!!" mina and chelly cheered

"now jirou" mina spoke and jirou sighed

"alright" she said rubbing her swollen belly

and that was it, we spent the next 4 days practicing, i barely have been seeing shoto except when we sleep at night. chelly has been having nightmares so she been sleeping with us in shoto room along with the dog.

shoto has been busy dealing with a case with deku and creati, i haven't bothered him with it because i have my own problems to work out mei is almost due with the baby and i promised to help her set up and then the dante problem is not helping after that call i got a picture of shoto, chelly and i at the ice cream shop someone is spying on us.

But other that than shoto has been the best boyfriend i can ask for and i am happy i met him, he is showing me real love something i never experienced with dante. ashley and bakugo are in love to say the latest i only threatened him once because he made her cry due to some people threatening his reputation so he took his anger on ashley let's say i hit a few nerves in his body but he was sorry.

THE DAY OF THE PARTY

"do we have to walk the red carpet?"  bakugo groan

"yes" ashley spoke

"you don't like the costumes we picked" cece soft voice spoke

"we love it" i smiled

Ashley and i let cece and chelly pick out our halloween costume, they decided to do the flintstones. they went to visit my dad and they watched the flintstones and liked it so here we are dressed like the flintstones in the limo, about to walk on the red carpet.

shoto is fred flintstone

i am wilma flintsone

chelly is a older pebbles

ashley is betty rubble

bakugo is barney rubble

and cece is a girl version of bamm-bamm

To say that bakugo had a fit when we told him was and understatement he was beyond mad and he is fumming in the corner because we have to walk the red carpet.  ashley and i are ok because we made the costumes fit and we did the same with bakugo and shoto we gave them fitted cave men shirts and gave them black pants because they didn't want to wear the dress shirts.