Date night

SMUT!!!!!

degrading

this chapter will be short and full of smut only because i don't have any date night ideas that aren't cheesy.

So in the comments put you dream date night.

Thanksgiving had passed, Todoroki and bakugo had a lot of fun with you're parents. Christmas was soon approaching. You also realized that you and todoroki have never been out together with just the both of ya'll.

So that is what you both did, you went out on a date. This was actually your first date as well. The date was amazing, todoroki was a gentlemen and and a lost romantic who was secretly funny.

As of right now todoroki had you pinned against his bedroom door. your hands were around his neck a hand running through his hair taking the ponytail he had in out. his hand traveled up your side feeling along your curves.

Todoroki stepped back and unbuttoned his shirt. He looked at your flustered face before sitting his bed. "Strip" he demanded. You looked at him shocked at how a instant switched flipped inside him. "i don't like repeating myself, strip" he said unbuckling his pants.

You nodded following his instructions and stripped of your dress, showing your custom made lingerie that ashley had ordered. They were the color of todoroki's hair. as you were about pull your underwear off he stopped you.

A small smile on his face. "I like those keep them on, now get on your knees" he said. You slowly walked in front of him and got your knees. "now, show me what that mouth can do" he bluntly said as he pulled up your hair into a ponytail.

You smirked and pulled his pants and his boxers down. His cock sprung up, it was already dripping from pre-cum. You felt your mouth getting watery at the sight. You used your spit and glossed his cock. Stroking it making him groan.

"Use your mouth" Shoto demanded, you get yourself getting turned on more. You licked the top of his cock making him groan a bit louder. You put it in your mouth and took it all in. "No gag reflex, oh my little slut" he smirked as you pulled your head back.

You started bobbing your head up in down licking. "Hear that rory? Hear the sounds your making- shit. You really know how to use your mouth Eh?" He said pushing your head down. Tears started to prick your eyes because of him basically fucking your mouth.

You sloppy sucked his cock, the slurping sounds bounced around the room. You looked up to see Todoroki's head thrown back and him gripping his head. He put one hand on the bed and you saw the sheets slightly burn. That gave you confidence in your skills as your deep throat him.

You felt get his cock getting hot and without warning his warm cum was hitting the back of your throat. You swallowed it before coughing. " a little warning would be nice" you muttered.

"Oh, sorry" he said pulling you in the bed. He flipped so he was hovering over you his hair casting over his face, making him look all more sexy. He pulled you into a kiss, despite you just giving him head.

"Mhm" you moaned into the kiss as you felt a cold hand on your Lacey bra.

"You like that huh" he smirked into the kiss as his other hand un-clipped your bra making your boobs fall out. His right hand teased your nipple. His ice quirk was activated making you shiver slightly from the change in temperature.

His mouth left yours and latched onto your nipple. His tough twirled the bud, he looked you at you before he sat up admiring you. You felt shy a bit and covered yourself only for him to move your arms.

"Don't hide, I think you look amazing like this. All flustered and your chest beating fast." He said.

"But my stretch marks are ugly." You looked away. He rolled his eyes and grabbed your face.

"I think they are beautiful" he said moving and kissing your stomach. "They are tiger stripes." He grinned

You couldn't control it and started laughing. "How long have you been wanting to say that?" You asked.

"Forever" he laughed before going to kiss you stomach again. The amount of time he spent showering affection to your belly made you think he has some kind of stomach fetish. "Your soaked" his left hand ghosted over your sensitive area making you gasp.

"How can I not when I have a masterpiece on top of me?" You moaned out as his cold hand stroked your clit through the Lacey panties you were wearing.

He stopped and pulled your underwear off looking at your dripping wet vagina lips. He laid back on the bed next to you. "Sit on my face" he said simply.

Your eyes widen as you looked at him. "I'll crush you!" You spoke and he laughed.

"Please I'll be fine. Now hurry up I'm hungry" he said and you followed his instructions and hovered over his face. He landed a harsh slap on your ass making you moan. "I said hurry up" he spoke.

You rolled your eyes and lowered yourself on him and a instant moan left your mouth as you felt, his tongue swipe across your slit. Your pussy pulsed around his tongue trying to suck him in. Your hand made there way to your breast as your gripped them.

"Fuck- s-Shoto. Mmhmm" you moaned out as his right hand harshly stroked your clit. You bit your lip and looked down at him. He was staring right into your eyes not breaking eye contact. You began to basically ride his face at this point chasing your high till your felt your self come undone on his face him still sucking and slurping making your eyes rolled back.

You fell on the bed, your were in a daze. 'Where the hell did he learn to eat pussy that good? I've never had anything like that' you thought as you felt your legs shaking. To you the room looked like it was shaking you were in a daze to the real world.

"You taste amazing" he licked his lips. He began pulling his pants all the way off and you could've sworn you saw his dick get bigger. "Now time for the fun." He said getting on top he aligned his cock with your soaked pussy.

He slowly pushed himself into you, him groaning throwing his head back from how tight you were. Your eyes widen as your mouth was wide open. He was a lot wider than your baby father and you haven't had sex in basically a year.

"So tight..mhm- fuck" Todoroki smirked seeing your face. "Look at you.. like my slut" he slapped your face. "I won't show any mercy" he said as he started moving.

The bed shaking from how hard and fast he was going. Your tongue out your mouth as he pressed on your stomach. You felt him hitting your g-spot. "S-shoto.. wait.. faster" you moan out.

Todoroki leans down his face by his ears. he seemed to be going faster.  He moaned in your ear. "You like that? Mhm. Rory, from tonight on you are mine okay?"

You couldn't speak. It's been forever since you have actually willingly have sex with someone that made your heart speed up. You were feeling true bliss, you felt your toes curl up and your back arch as your fingers nails scratched along his back. "S-SHOTOO!! -fuck!" You moaned out as the knot in your stomach came undone.

"Fuck, rory. You feel so good" Shoto moaned in your ear making you fell butterflies in your stomach. He gave you a rough kiss as he sped up feeling your walls tighter around him. Your already sensitive clit made everything feel 10x better.

You felt Shoto paint your walls white as he breathed heavily. He got off you and smirked looking at the sight in front of him. "Beautiful, but we're not done" he said flipping you over so your ass was in the air.

"Round 2" was the last thing he said before pushing himself back into you. By the time you were both done, you had climaxed four times, your legs shaking and back hurting. Shoto spent the whole time rubbing your legs for you.