Rei

(Sorry for this chapter)

———-
THIRD PERSON POV

Todoroki, Michelle'le, bakugo and cece walked around the city. "What's wrong with you today brat?" Bakugo asked.

The brownskin girl looked up at her uncle and huffed. "My mom. We got into an argument today" Michelle'le spoke.

"When?" Todoroki asked.

"When you waiting in the hall. She was paranoid and she didn't want me to leave." Michelle'le said as tears brimmed her eyes. "Why doesn't she want me to be happy?"

"I'm sure she is just trying to protect you" Todoroki wiped her face.

"Yea, Chelly. We have two pro hero's who will protect us." Cece hugged her cousin.

Flashback to the argument.

"Why can't you listen?!" Rory snapped in frustration.

"Because you never let me have fun! I have papa I'll be safe!" Michelle'le yelled at her mother.

"Watch your tone Michelle'le. I'm doing this to protect you. Your real father is a bad man" rory tried to explain.

"If he is a bad Man then why were you with him! Your just making this all up! You don't me to be happy because your upset!" Michelle'le stormed to the door. "I hate you!" She yelled before closing the door.

"I'm just trying to protect you. I can't lose you what don't you understand" rory cried, sitting on the couch. "You are the light in my life, please".

—- flashback over

Rory was walking holding bags. She got a call from Rei that invited her out to by presents. "Yea, but I'm glad Shoto met you, and I'm glad to have my first grandchild. Even if she isn't blood related" Rei smiled.

You two have bonded a lot, you also needed to get out after that phone call you got from your baby father. Telling you to watch your back. You thought he had gotten over you but you were extremely wrong.

"Yea, i honestly am happy that you and your family accepted me" rory smiled as they walked into a cafe shop.

"Of course we would. You are very beautiful. But I know there is more to you then you let on. I won't pressure you.-"

"No it's good to talk about it so I'll tell you" rory said. After they ordered they sat rory spilled all the tea over the perfect drink... tea. Once the story was done, rei understand how she felt and it made rory feel really great.

Once they were done, they started to gossip about random stuff. Things of shoto's past, her past. How she met shoto's father which rory thought was cute since Rei explained he was extremely shy to talk to her.

They were soon done, they walked out and was heading back to rory's car. At the end of the street someone was in there car glaring at the darkskin woman walking with the white haired older lady. He revved up his car engine as sped down the street to the two woman.

Reid's widen at the sight of a black car coming full speed at them as they were crossing the street. The light was red as the car got closer, Rei panicked and pushed the distracted rory out of the way as the car hit her before speeding off.

"REI!!!" Rory yelled out seeing as the mother of her boyfriend get struck by a car and the car just sped off . Rory ran to her un moving body. "Call the ambulance!!!" Rory cried out.

The white haired woman was barely breathing, she had blood in her. "Rory, please look after my family" Rei said with tears in her eyes.

"No.... I-I can't you will live i please!" Rory said wiping her face. What was she gonna tell Todoroki. "Call a got damn ambulance!!" Rory yelled before looking back at the older woman.

"Tell my boys and fuyumi love them. And I love you and Michelle'le as well" Rei said tears in her eyes as her breaths were slowing down.

"Rei no!! No!! No! No! No! No! Please! God no! No you can't!" Rory ugly cried as she saw Rei stop breathing. "NO!" She yelled out as the ambulance finally came.
————

"That will teach you a lesson for leaving me.."'a figure laughed in his car. "I'm just getting started"

—-—————

"Rory!" Shoto called out as he saw the woman shaking in a chair bags surrounding her.

She didn't look him in the eyes as she stared at the floor. She just seen someone that is important to her boyfriend die in front of her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Michelle'le, cece come over here" bakugo moved with cece following but Michelle'le stayed in place. "Michelle'le"

She didn't move she watched as her mother stopped moving for a while her face becoming pale and her eyes roll in the back of her head making her fall out the chair and Todoroki catching her.

"RORY!" Todoroki yelled as he shook her nurses coming and taking her away. Todoroki didn't know how to feel, he got a call saying his mother was hit by a car, then his girlfriend the woman that turned his life upside pass out in front of him.

"Mom!!" Michelle'le yelled out, tears in her eyes. As cece hugged her. Fuyumi, natsuo,enji also arrived just in time to hear that Rei was pronounced dead.
December 13th.

That same day Rei was pronounced dead, Rory was seemed to be pregnant.

When one life is lost another is reborn.