Roadtrip

"Miuuuuuuuu!"

No answer.

"Miu is everything alright up there?"

A shuffling noise came from upstairs. "Jesus fucking Christ Rantaro, it takes time to look this smokin'!" Miu grumbled. She stepped down the stairs. They were going on a hike that Rantaro had organized for the both of them to go on. Miu, of course, took this opportunity to bring an invention she had been working on. It was carefully placed in her sling bag, along with other necessary items. At lease the items she thought we're necessary. The strawberry blonde had put up her hair. She claimed the sweat from all the hiking would make her hair look greasy. Which was rather silly. Rantaro's eyes circled the blonde's body. She was wearing clothes that spoke 'i don't wanna be here'. The thought made Rantaro chuckled. Miu caught onto this, a light blush immediately brushed her cheeks. "W-what ya looking at, dumbass?" She asked. Lifting her hands to rest on her hips. He stared at her. She looked back and tapped her foot questioningly. "Nothing, nothing. Let's get going, c'mon" Rantaro replied, taking hold of Miu's hand. Giving her a little peck on the cheek. Earning him a split second of a flustered look.... again.

The trip to the hiking venue was long. too long. Rantaro knew for a fact that Miu hated long car rides. They were boring. Trapped in a moving box for hours on end. At least when with certain people. But when she was with Rantaro, it was a little more bearable. "Alright, we're almost there" Rantaro chirped. He knew the way to the trail by heart. He used to bring his sisters out there for walks when we was little. "Fucking finally! How long is this goddamn walk anyway?" The strawberry blonde asked, tapping away at her phone. She was more absorbed in it than what the green-haired boy was saying. This annoyed Rantaro greatly. He wanted to spend time with his girlfriend. Without her tapping away at her phone. He peered over at her with a sly grin on his face.

"Alright, break time!" Rantaro exclaimed, snatching the phone out of the blonde's hands and stuffed it into his pocket. The startled Miu stared at him in disbelief. "Give that back to me you shitface!" The woman shouted. Reaching for Rantaro's pocket. When that failed, she began to tickle his abdomen which caused him to laugh hysterically. "Miu! Miu! Please, please i'm driving!" The green haired male replied back, laughing uncontrollably. Miu was amaused. A smile crept up her face but she quickly put up her facade. She flopped back into her seat and huffed.

"Don't be like that babe, we're almost there." Rantaro chuckled. He gave the blonde a small peck on the cheek. Miu felt the blush creeping up her neck. She brushed him away with a little snort. "You tryin' to butter me up, huh? That wouldn't work on this gorgeous genius!" She exclaimed.  He gave her an amused look. He knew she was lying, the heavy blush that painted her cheeks was a straight give away. He chuckled, after being with her for 3 years, he knew exactly what would push her buttons. He winked at her. winked. This caused the strawberry blonde to laugh. Not her loud obnoxious laugh. It was small and breathy. Rantaro stared at her with wonder. He loved that laugh,  not that he hated her loud one. She held his free hand in hers.

"I still love you... a lot, shitface"

Rantaro chuckled.

"I love you even more."

Note: Hey hey! please remember to vote! It really motivates me to write more <3