"Omg, are you jealous?"

**THERE IS A BIT OF KIIBO X MIU IN HERE**

"Yeah, I can't. Sorry Rantaro, I gotta do some repair work on my Kiibo in a few minutes" Miu murmured. 

"Oh, how long will it take?"

"Eh, 1-2 hours give or take. Depends on the problem." The strawberry blonde absently replied. Twirling a lock of her hair in her fingers. Rantaro wanted to spend time with her. She was always busy these days. Rantaro scratched his head in frustration. He watched as she checked the class clock hanging on a wall that the back of the room. Her eyes widened.

"Oh shit- I'm fuckin' late. I got to go- bye" Miu exclaimed. She hurriedly shoved her things into her bag and raced out of the classroom. Rantaro was left there standing in front of her now empty desk. "Bye.." He whispered.

---

"Alrighty Kiibo! We're done here." Miu said. She blew a lock of her hair out of her face and smiled kindly at the robot boy. Kiibo was one of her only friends. He was nice, sweet and kind. She liked that about him.

"Thank you Iruma-sa-"

"Please, call me Miu" She corrected.

"Thank you Miu!" 

She smiled again, much wider this time. The robot blushed and hid his face in his body. She found it quite endearing when he did that. She gave a small, light laugh.

"Iruma-s- I mean- Miu would you like to go to the park with me?" He asked shyly. She couldn't say no. But Rantaro.. I can ask that dumbass to come with us, he wouldn't mind. 

"Of course, can't get enough of this gorgeous genius, huh?" She boasted. Kiibo nodded his head. They both burst out laughing.

---

Where is she?

Rantaro had searched and scouted the entire school on search of Miu. He was getting more and more frustrated. He had texted her 5 times and she still hasn't responded. He closed his phone and sighed. 

He was absent-minded. Not looking where he was walking. 

"OUCH-"

He had accidentally bumped into Kaede. Who promptly fell on her bottom. "Oh shi- Kaede are you okay? Let me help you" He asked awkwardly, helping the blonde back to her feet. "You should be more careful Rantaro, what if I was Maki? or Kokichi?" She lectured. "Sorry, sorry. By the way, have you seen Miu anywhere?" He asked. Kaede was one of their mutual friends. Which was no surprise, she was friends with everyone.

"Oh yeah. She and Kiibo are at the park." She happily responded. He felt the jealousy grow inside of him. He knew Kiibo was just a close friend but he just could't help it. "Why thank you. See you later Kae" He replied in a strained voice. 

---

"Strawberry or Chocolate?"

"Uhm Miu. I can't eat food-"

"Oh, so i bought two cones of ice cream for nothing?" She replied. She was tired from all the walking and the earlier repair session she had. She took a lick of hers. Mint Chocolate chip ice cream. Rantaro introduced it to her and she has been obsessed ever since. OH SHIT- i forgot about Rantaro-

"Miu." She heard the familiar voice from behind her. She internally cringed. Not at him but at herself for forgetting. She turned around and faced the angry man. "Rantaro, hiii" She said. Signaling Kiibo to go sit at a bench to wait for her.

"Look. I'm sorry to forget to invite you. Kiibo just wanted to go the park with m-"

"Like on a date?" He asked. His tone was edging on mockery. She could really tell that he was jealous.

"No, of course not! Kiibo and I are just friends. You know that" She replied. Licking her ice cream once again. She didn't want it to melt onto her fingers.

"It seems like more though." He murmured. She sighed. How do you get a guy as dense as him to understand. Suddenly something dawned on her. 

"Wait. Omg. Are you jealous?" She asked. A growing smirk plastered on to her face. Maybe she was the dense one..

"And if I am?" He shot back. The response caused Miu to freeze up. Her cheeks went aflame. And so did his. 

"Wait so you like like me?!" She asked. He didn't think he would say that of course. His cheeks reddened.

"Yeah... ahaha. do you like like me?" He didn't think their confession would be this way. He didn't mind it.

"Well.. yeah." She answered in a soft tone. They stared at each other for a while. When Kiibo spoke up. "So.. are you a couple now?" He asked. He was smiling.

"Yeah. Yeah!" 

A/N: sorry for the extra long chapter. next, im gonna try to experiment with either angst or lemon so beware! xx