Monday Mornings

Contrary to popular belief, Miu Iruma the greatest inventor of all time wakes up early in the mornings. She gets little rest, yeah sure. But she uses the time to work on her inventions so that she would have extra time to do what she wanted later during the day. Her boyfriend, Rantaro Amami, was unfortunately the opposite. That little fucker could sleep for hours and hours.

So when she found out he had an important work meeting today, she was going to try all that she could do. She was tired. It was early in the morning after all. "Rantarooo...! wake upppp." Miu called, shaking the sleeping boy gently. He didn't budge. "Rantaro you have work today. wake your ass up." The strawberry-blonde called. This time in a more agressive tone. Miu wasn't patient. She had more important things to do, but her dumbass boyfriend wouldn't wake up. She stared at him. God, he's adorable...  This thought softened her gaze upon himShe would kill for a few extra minutes snuggling with him. But now was not the time. 

Miu groggily pulled herself out of the comfort of the bed. She didn't want too. The strawberry blonde walked to the curtains and pulled them wide open. Hoping it would wake up the sleeping beauty. Her eyes then shifted to the green-haired boy. He merely yawned. yawned. Still fast asleep. How the fuck is he still asleep!? Miu had to step up her game. She was the utimate inventor after all. She could make this work. Miu walked back to the bed. "Raaaaantarooooo....!! Rantaro!" She called. Shaking him violently. The strawberry-blonde had already lost her patience with him. She scratched her head, letting out a frustrated sigh. She was still tired as well.

The green-haired boy had shifted in his sleep. He was looking for something to hold on to. Preferably Miu. He loved cuddling her. That woman was like a giant teddy bear. A teddy bear that smelt really nice. "Goddamnit Rantaro! Wake the fuck up!" Miu shouted. It wasn't a loud one. Deep inside her, she wished that he would miss work and spend the day with her. Rantaro had become more and more busy the past few days. Work was hard. Coming home extremely tired and fell asleep right as he hit his pillow. This caused Miu to just stare lovingly at the boy. He looks so.... peaceful. Miu admired his hair. How she could rake her hands through it without the worry of entanglement. His long lashes. Oh how she would kill to have them!

Miu was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn't notice Rantaro waking up and staring back at her. The sunshine that shown from the windows upon him gave an angelic glow. Miu couldn't help but blush. "Good morning Miu." Rantaro said groggily. He smiled. A warm smile that caused the butterflies in her stomach to flutter around. "Fuckin' finally! Y'know how much i've done to wake you up?" Miu asked. Not that she wanted the question to be answered. "Ah... well, i'm awake now" He said. the green-haired boy was amused on how much his lover cared about him. To admit he thought it was rather adorable. 

Rantaro pulled Miu towards him. She was now lying on top of him. This caused her to blush 50 shades redder then before. Rantaro was affectionate. Very affectionate.  He would hug her, cuddle her and kiss her randomly during the day. She loved it. Not that she would tell him that. The green-haired boy gave her a little peck behind the ear. They stayed like that for a while. Until Miu spoke up;

"Y'know that important meeting you have is today, right?"

"... that was a lie."

"Wait... what the the actual fu-"

"Shhh, let's stay like this for a while" He replied. Stroking Miu's hair. She let out a frustrated groan. All her efforts were useless. Although she liked the feeling.

"You're not off the hook yet Rantarhoe"

"Not even if I kiss you?"

"..." "Well maybe-"

"Okay, okay. I'm still tired. Let's take a nap"

Miu laughed. She snuggled into him even closer. 

"Okay"