Your Cute

....
"Oh I'm y/n."

"Well y/n, nice to meetcha, I'm Toji Fushiguro," he gave me a sadistic smile that shook my core a bit. All I could do was give him a gentle smile and hold my hand out. His rough hand gently shook mine, and then I went back to waiting for my shitty boyfriend.

"You look like you're waiting for someone? Who is it?" he tapped my shoulder waiting for an answer as I was thinking of something to say.

"My boyfriend."

"Oh, well I hope your boyfriend doesn't mind me talking to a pretty woman like you." as I turned my head to look at him he winked and flashed me a toothy smile. That was too cute. I turned my head away looking back at the tree. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"And I really hope he doesn't mind me doing this." he whispered in my ear, his hot breath hitting my neck making me look at him. Then he grabbed my chin and kissed me passionately like we've been dating for years when I know nothing about him.

My eyes widened at the sudden movement but then closed and I kissed back. His hand moved towards the side of my ass squeezing it a bit.

Your Boyfriend's POV

"Bye beautiful." I waved goodbye to Charlotte one of my ten side chick's and headed over to meet my main chick. How late am I now. I looked down at my 900,000 dollar watch to see I was an hour late. Fuck bro I gotta hurry. As I walked up I saw this old man kissing my main chick!

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING BRUH!!" I screamed at them with anger. They both broke the kiss, a line of saliva coming from their mouths. Y/n looked shocked holding in a proud facial expression. This old man then smirked at me. It kinda made me hard.

"I just thought you wouldn't mind," he taunted.

"Ehehe..." that old man now stood up from his seat as y/n laughed awkwardly.

Y/n's POV

I saw Toji stand up and then face my now ex. He jogged toward him and flicked his nose. As he flipped him off, he ran back to me and swooped me up bridal style. Running away from my ex.

We got into an alley way as we exchanged numbers. My hands were shaking as I typed his number in on my phone.

"Y'know y/n, youre cute."

To Be Continued...
_______________________________________
A/N
Sorry I got excited and decided to write more, this was a bit longer. New: I fixed this