I'm Falling For you

NSFW WARNING⚠🚨

Toji puts his rough calloused hands under your gray hoodie and pulls it over your head seeing your red laced bra. He smiles lightly. He unclips your bar as he puts his thumb under your pajama shorts and pulls them down not breaking the kiss. He dips his head down kissing your stomach to your womanhood. He kisses your wet clit through your red panties. A whimper leaves your soft plump lips as he runs his finger up and down your area.
"Please~" You whine wanting him inside you.
"Please what, baby?" He asks looking up at you. You sigh before winning again.
"Please Toji, ruin me~" Toji smirks and tears your panties off. He runs his tongue along your glistening folds up to your clit. He starts circling his tounge around your clit. Tasting your juices. He reaches his hands up to your breasts pinching and twisting your buds. You let out a loud moan. He teases your hole with his finger still licking, nibbling, and sucking your clit.

"Please, Toji~ Finger fuck me~" You almost moan. As you're panting like a dog on a hot day, he grants your wish and puts his middle finger and pointer finger in your hole. Your soft wet walls gently wrap around his fingers making him goan out in satisfaction. He pumps his fingers in 'n out curling it on your g-spot. A knot forms in your stomach when he pulls out and replaces his finger with his long tounge holding onto your thighs. You groan at the lewd noises.
"I'm close~" You moan. He rubs your waist as a sign to cum. He opens his mouth ready for you. Rubbing your clit with his thumb. You release in his mouth and on his face. He uses a nearby blanket to clean up his face.
"S-sorry, ah~" You mange to say before he kisses you again. He gets up on his knees, and rather quickly, takes off his clothes. You look down at his cock, your eyes widening from the length. His cock is longer than a TV remote, it's throbbing harder than your pussy, and precum coats his tip.
"I didn't know you wanted it that bad?"
He scoffs. You look at his dreamy mint eyes. "Y'know I'm actually kinda falling for you."

To Be Continued...

                               A/n
SORRY IF IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE.  New: I fixed this