You're So Warm

Request from AngeliqueDuPlessis42
Enjoy♡

1st Person POV

"Why's that? Is it because you like cuddling hehe, I bet ya dooo," I teased Toji as he rolled his eyes.

"No, it's because I like being a little cold and yeah I guess that?" He answered and rubbed the back of his neck. I felt myself blush at his words then realized I had fire wood for my fire place.
"Let's cuddle by the fire then!" I gave him an innocent smile and ran outside to get the wood. When I came back in I saw Toji sitting infront of the fire place with fluffy blankets and colorful pillows. I bent down in front of him and put the wood in along with a lit match and lighter fluid. The flames grew bigger and bigger everytime I blew on it. I sat back and cuddled up with Toji under the blankets taking in the scent of the wood burning, and listening to the crackling of oak splitting. Toji broke the silence stating, "You're shivering Y/n. Come here." He moved his hands gesturing for me to lay on his chest. So I listened.

He's so warm. I began to close my eyes untill I felt something poking my hip. I look down and see a growing tent in his pants. My eyes widened and I turned red.
"You like what you see or something?" I look up at Toji. He grabs the back of my neck and throws the blankets and pillows to Narnia as he passionately kisses me. He lays me down on my back with one knee between my legs and the other next to my hip. I feel him move one of his rough hands to my thighs, "You're so warm~" He groans in between tounge fights, "I'm gonna ruin you~"

To Be Continued...

A/n
New: I fixed this