Let's Wait It Out

NSFW WARNING⚠

Credit to the artist (idk who so if you do tell me)

Your eyes widen at his words and heat rises to your cheeks, "uhm..." You stammer and look away. Toji ignores you and rams into you with no mercy hitting your g-spot immediately. Your eyes roll into the back of your head as you scream his name. He pulls out and rams back into you ten times harder. You chant his name as he keeps railing you. Thrusting in 'n out, keeping the same fast and hard pace. This was the best thing you've felt in years. You open your eyes looking up at Toji. His head is craned back and his adams apple sticking out, moving up and down like a lever whenever he groans, pants, or gulps.

Your soft walls clench around his massive cock making it hard for him to pull out. Gosh she's so addicting! he groans to himself. "Toji, it feels so good~!" You moan. Toji replies with a nod and a groan. You look down at his pelvis to see how fast he's thrusting into you. You notice a bluge in your belly. You moan at the sight of how deep his cock is. He looks at you and follows your eyes to see what your looking at. He slows downs and traces the outline of his cock with his tounge. You throw your head back when he picks up the pace again. He kisses up your stomach to your chest to circle his tounge around your nipple then moving onto the other one giving it the attention it needs.

He leans down to hold your body close to his. Your soft delicate hands scratch his back like a cat on a tree tearing at the bark. Leaving four lines of love marks on his shoulder blades and spine. Your plump breast's press against his pecks. You move your small hands to his waist feeling every single inch of his body. "I love you Toji... " You whisper hoping he won't hear you but he does and speeds up. A knot forms in your stomach. You pinch Toji's hip dip as a sign your close. He gets the hint and pinches your hip dip as a sign he's close too. Your legs shake vigorously, you pop your head up and bite his shoulder releasing all over his cock. He pills out and shoots his seed into his hand.

10 mins later

"Tojiii!" You whine, moving your arms around trying to get his attention.

"What is it, I'm trying to find Neosporin for my scratches you put on me." He sighed and rolled his eyes. You pout and point to a cabinet labeled 'Medicine/First aid'. He grabbed it and sat down infront of you criss cross apple sauce. You stare blankly at his back, blinking. He finally handed you the tube of oniment. You put a blob on your finger and trace down the eight scratches you gave him on each shoulder blade, smearing the Neosporin around. "Happy now?" You ask. "Of course, I have someone to do this for me." You roll your eyes and stand up, "I should probably take you home." You insisted. "It's snowing." He reminded you. You move your head towards the back door window seeing the pretty trees sway. Snow flakes drift to the ground, big nimbostratus clouds fill the sky, and cold air slapped your naked body. "You're right let's wait it out... "

To Be Continued...

A/N
Sorry it took me so long!! new: I fixed this