• surprise •

Guess what, we're going FAST fast.

I wiggled in my sleep, feeling the bright shining light of the sun peeping throught the curtains, directed straight into my closed eyes

Feeling slightly discomforted, and slightly awake as well, I shifted from my position, turning aroun one hundred and eighty degrees just to avoid the sunlight.

Once I did it felt like I was nudging someone, and that someone whimpered but then it grew quiet again. But when I shifted closer because it felt warm, that person just leaned their chin on my head.

At least that's what it felt like.

Oh well it might just be my sister.

Wait a second-

I don't have a sister.

I jolted up in the speed of light and kicked whoever was in my bed, and I could hear the person hitting the floor with a very huge thump followed with another whimper.

I took a bit of the time to adjust my eyes to the situation around me, and once I can finally see clearly, I stare at whoever was in front of me, my head tilt as I stare hard into him and he stares back with fear.

A boy. It's a boy. But that's not the most surprising thing apparently, he has cat ears, and tail, ah did I mention naked?

I kicked my blanket right at his face and covered my eyes with my hand.

"DUDE WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!" No answer, this feels so weird, did he do something last night? Why is he naked? Oh my god did we do-Did I get-

But I'm not naked, so what the hell is happening?

I hope he didn't squish my cat since he was sleeping with me yesterday-

Wait a minute-

MY CAT!

I removed my hands from my face and started looking around frantically, jumping out of bed I walked around the room, calling his name and overall just turned my room upside down, but alas, no cat.

I mean he can't be outside the room, I closed the door, and the window, and I don't think a cat can just open the knob.

GASP, did this stranger took him?!

I pointed to the stranger with fuming anger. "WHERE IS MY CAT, DID YOU TOOK HIM?!"

Instead of answering the god damn question, he tilted his head, and are my eyes playing games or did his ears twitched?