• alone •

Shoto is a bit ooc here, but let's just assume he went through a lot

Going back to school after having an extravagant time shopping with your 'pet' was like being on cloud nine before dropping back down to cloud zero

Not that I hate this school or anything, the studies are fine, the teacher's are fine, the students are a whole different level.

If they have anything in common, which they won't even be subtle enough to admit, then it would be the fact that they all have sticks stuck up their asses, both the girls and the boys.

I mean yeah, I can be a bit much, but they are just on a different level of much.

It's probably because of the fact that most of them grew on a silver spoon, and has lived in luxury their whole entire life without even knowing what's out there in the real world waiting for them.

'But Homura, you're rich' well at least I don't complain about not being able to ride a private jet to their private island for the weekends.

No, I am not even overreacting, it's a true conversation. A true conversation that I am jinxed enough to go through at this current moment.

"Why, that's such a shame Miura-san."

The said girl who didn't get on her private jet sighed dramatically, flipping her hair back her shoulders with a small pout visible on her lips.

"I know, it's very unfortunate, but you know.. I guess going to the mall was also not too bad, experiencing what the normal people does."

I scoffed internally, normal people? Then what do you suggest you two are? Aliens that got dropped down from the sun to invade the humans?

I scrolled through my phone, not even paying attention to the last half of their conversation, not feeling the need to, besides they're stuck at their own world like they usually are, I have no objections.

"What about you, Tanaka-san."

Well shi-

I looked up from my phone, giving them a polite smile eitherway. What? I'm choosing not to be a bitch for once.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you properly. What did you say?"

Miura leaned on her hand, giving me a small look. "What about you? What did you do last weekend?"

Must I be involved in this conversation right now? Must I really?

"I went shopping for my cat."