Welcome to Georgia

*The doors part, and the warm breeze is a welcomed difference from the weather back home

*
The doors part, and the warm breeze is a welcomed difference from the weather back home. I'd cut out on my workday a smidge early, confiding in my father that I was visiting a friend for the weekend. He told me to have fun, and that he'd cover for me.

The flight was easy, just a little over two hours, and here I am.

Welcome to Georgia.

I fling my leather jacket over my shoulder, opting for an all black, hopefully sexy—probably not mysterious—look. I'm going for Sandy from Grease when she tries to change the fame. Though now that I think on it, Rizzo seems more my speed. Maybe not... she was kind of bitchy.

Meh, I guess if the shoe fits?

I search past the buses and cars whizzing through, and air ceases to exist when my eyes meet his. He appears way more mellow than I've ever seen him, even if it hasn't been all that much. And holy hell, like sex on legs in a pair of nicely hugging jeans.

Trey stands next to a silver truck, double parked across the several lanes of airport traffic. He sifts those fingers through his hair, and his mouthwatering torso is practically visible beneath a white tee. His arms folding over his chest show off well-defined bi's, tri's, get in between my thighs.

How close to the equator am I?

He offers a casual wave, and I return the gesture, kind of robotically, pinging up a stiff palm.

Ugh. Nope. Get it together.

I fling my hair over my shoulder and let the light wind blow through it, replacing my awkwardness with an attempted seductive smirk, then I perform an obvious perusal of his slightly more than six-foot frame. Once I time a break in traffic, with my suitcase in tow, I jog, daintily of course, across the road. Head up, shoulders back, chest out.

His smile grows larger the closer I get, and my breath stalls. Is it possible he's even more gorgeous than before?

A horn blaring startles me, and Trey's eyes go wide as I continue my leisurely stroll. Okay, it's a power walk that resumes after a middle-finger salute to the car that wasn't heeding the "yield to pedestrians" signs posted everywhere.

He laughs, an appealing, mesmerizing laugh, and holds my gaze until I march up to him. Then his expression fades. The trace of a handsome grin is still on his lips, but I'm not sure, he seems... different?

After a slow up and down, Trey says, "You are looking hot."

This is something. Alright, way to go, jumping straight in with the flirtatious behavior. Is this the change I'm detecting?

"Thanks," I say, stunned when he brushes a kiss against my lips. He smells fresh out of the shower, and a strand of his damp hair feathers the side of my face, sending a callback to the promised land.