𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 2

Sorry for late update.

_______________________________________

Athena Ivanov's, POV

The cab driver dropped me off at the giant building that I have been looking at the pictures of at work for the past three months. 

The pictured didn't do any justice.

I wondered what it would be like to get a job here.

When I saw the job opening as the Personal Assistant and jumped on it.

Thankfully, I got a call back for an interview.

I didn't noticed how nervous I was until I was standing in front of the building.

As I walked  in, a pretty blonde looked up from the front desk.

"Hi, how may I help you ?"

"Hi, I'm here for my interview as the PA."

"Oh, you're Athena. I'm Siena. We spoke on the phone?"

"Oh! It's nice to meet you"

"Well Athena, come with me I'll show you The Bosses' Office."

"Thank you."

We got into the elevator and she pressed the button for the 40th floor. The Top Floor.

"The top floor?"

"Yes, That's the Bosses' office suite. The whole floor to themselves."

"Wow!" I said "They must really be something."

She laughed. "You have no Idea."

The elevator dinged, signaling our arrival on the top floor.

"Mr. Russo?" Seiena asked through an intercom to another room I'm assuming.

"Yes, Siena?"

"Athena Ivanov is here for her Interview."

"Okay, thank you."

"Good Luck," she whispered giving me a thumbs up. I smiled confidently at her but I was extremely nervous inside.

A door opened across the room.

"Mrs. Ivanov, please come in."

I didn't see who the voice belonged to but it was very rough and masculine.

As I walked in I stopped in my tracks when I saw the two most attractive men I have ever seen.

One of them had chestnut brown hair with piercing green eyes while the other has dark brown hair and icy blue eyes.

They both had suits on but the dark haired one had taken off his blazer, leaving him in his white button up shirt, both had the body of greek gods.

Their muscles bulging out of their attire.

Not too bluff not too lean, just Perfection.

"Mrs. Ivanov," the dark haired one said.

"Oh. um, it's just Miss. , Definitely not Mrs. , No ring on this finger." I held my left hand to show them and mentally slapped myself.

I'm such an idiot.

The Dark haired one smirked at his brother who returned it.

"I'm Rafael," the Chestnut haired one spoke and I noticed he was the one who called me in. "Ant this is Alessandro, my brother."

"It's nice to meet both of you," I said sincerely.

"Please take a seat" Alessandro said.

I nodded and walked towards the seat in front of the desk. Alessandro sat behind the desk on the office chair while Rafael leaned against the window behind the desk.

It overlooked the city. It was a beautiful view. I was distracted by the view of the city and didn't notice that Rafael was standing behind my chair and Alessandro was now leaning on the desk.

I felt like I was trapped between them.

"So, Ms. Ivanov?"

"Oh no no, Athena is just fine"

"Athena" Rafael tasted as he moved from behind me towards his chair, sitting on it.

"Shall we begin?" Asked Alessandro gaing my attention back.

They continued asking me questions, How old I was?, Id I had any experience in this? and many more.

"We expect you tomorrow 8:00 am sharp." Alessandro said as he sat on his chair beside Rafael.

Wait!

Hold the fuck up!

"Does that mean I'm hired?" I asked nervously.

"Yes" they both replied in unison

And I did a happy dance in my mind

I finally got a job, not any job.

But, the job at Russo Inc!

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much!"

"No need for that, Athena" Rafael said and let me tell you that sounded fucking sexy!

Focus!

I stood up so did they, we did a handshake and I turned around to walk outside, but before I could open the door, Alessandro's voice caught my attention.

"Athena, we need you to sign a contract so your job will be sealed."

He said as the removed a file from the glass desk and handed it to me with a pen

I took the file and pen, without reading I signed the file where he asked me to, I was overjoyed I didn't read anything written on the contract.

My biggest mistake.

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote if you liked it.

Let me know in comments below what you think of the brother's and Athe baby.