Marcus Abbott - Deathly Silent (not a request)

*Y/n POV*

It's been almost a year since all of this started. I lost all of my family to those... monsters. They hunt by sound and for some stupid reason, my family thought it would be a great idea to start a car. I wasn't in the car yet when all the doors shut and locked, trapping my family. They were screaming for me to let them out but I was frozen in fear as I saw and heard the monsters coming. I couldn't do anything to help them. So I ran. I ran as fast as I could and didn't look back. It's been a few months. And I feel like it was my fault that I'm the only one alive in my family. I was walking through the woods when I found this path. It seemed to have been made of sand... and it had footprings in it. So I followed it. If there's footprints, then that means there are some people still alive. I mean, unless they died. As I'm walking, I start to see a farm. I see what seems to be strands of lights above everything, a tall silo, and a house. The door is open and the sand leads into the fields and splits off. I see people and run to the nearest place to hide as quiet as I can. I see a Man and Woman with their two kids. The woman seems to be pregnant. Now onto the kids. There seems to be a girl and a boy. I can kind of see the boy's face and he is actually kind of cute. The girl was facing away from me so I couldn't really see her face. Her hair is light brown. I see the boy look directly at me and stop. Oh shit. He saw me. At this point, he has pointed me out to his father. I see the dad walking up to me slowly as if not to scare me. I stumble backwards so he stops. He starts signing to me. "Hey, it's ok. Don't be scared" he signs. I stop moving and just look at him. "My name is Lee, my wife is Evelyn. We aren't going to hurt you." I look at him. "My name is y/n" I sign. He puts his arm out motioning for me to go to him. I do. He takes me to his family and the whole time, the boy is staring at me. I now see the girl's face and let me just say that she is BEAUTIFUL!!! He introduces me to his kids. The boy, as I now know is Marcus, reaches out his hand to shake mine. I hesitantly do. The girl, Regan, nudges him as if to say not to stare. Marcus looks away... wait... is he... blushing??? "Marcus, give her a tour. She is going to stay with us" Evelyn signs to Marcus. He nods and grabs my hand. Now it's my turn to blush.

*𝙰/𝙽*

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜,

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔.

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎,
2005sLxser     
𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚍