Marcus Abbott - Deathly Silent part 2

*Y/N POV*

Last up on the tour was Marcus' room. There wasn't really much to show me during the tour, but I still greatly apreciated it. I guess if I'm staying with them, I'll need to know my way around everywhere. He explained to me where to step in the house, well he signed it but still. I've gotten to know Marcus as well as I can when signing and walking. "So this is my room" he signs to me, looking me in the eyes. "So, where will I sleep?" I sign to him, confused as fuck. "Let me go ask my mom." he signs, leaving the room. I sit on the ground looking around the room. I hear gentle footsteps coming towards the room. I look towards the door and see Marcus stand there, slightly out of breath. "She says that you will either have to sleep in my room or Regan's room. It's up to you." he signs. "I guess I pick your room. I mean... if that's ok with you." I sign in response. "Yeah. Yeah it's totally fine." He signs. I smile at him.

*TIME SKIP*

*Marcus POV* (Bet ya didn't see that coming. Jk, y'all probably did. Y'all are smart)

I've known Y/n for a few months now, and I can feel my feelings for her grow. However, I know she will never feel the same way for me. It's just not possible. She's beautiful and remarkable, while I'm just... me. How could she ever like me? She couldn't and she never will. But I'm scared to make my move because I don't want to ruin our friendship. I guess I'll just do it and see where it lands us. I go over to where Y/n is, which is outside the silo. "Hey, y/n can I talk to you?" I sign. "Yeah, I guess." She signs in response. I lead her to our shared room. I turn to look at her and just can't help myself. I kiss her out of no where. I suddenly pull away, signing apologies to her. Out of no where, I feel her soft, plump lips against mine. I close my eyes and kiss back. We pull away at the same time, and I look at her. "I like you Y/n. As more than friends. well you probably already know that." I sign blushing. "I like you like that too." She signs back, smiling. I lean in and kiss her again.

*THE END*

A/n:

Hey lovely readers,

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated this. I've just been going through some stuff. I will try to update this a lot more frequently. I love you all and stay safe and don't get COVID-19.

2005sLxser
Katelynn Floyd