Noah Jupe - Saved by the New Popular Kid

*TW: Bullying. If you are not comfortable with this topic, don't read this part. If you read it, I don't wanna hear shit about you not being comfortable with the topic*

*Y/N POV*

Yayy! Another day at school. Note the sarcasm. I get up and get into a comfortable, but school-apropriate outfit.

                                                     (or whatever you want)I go down stairs and grab me a pop tart and start off towards hell- I mean school

I go down stairs and grab me a pop tart and start off towards hell- I mean school. I see people whispering but think nothing of it. I don't really keep up and care about what's happening around the school. I mean, what's the point? I go to a bench and sit down, eating my poptart. I look up and see the jocks walking towards me. Oh fuck. I hurry to get up, but just get pushed back down. I look up and meet one of the bullies, Kevin, in the eyes. I immediately gulp, scared of what he is going to do to me. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" he yells at me. I look away "nowhere" I mumble. "What?! I can't fucking hear you! Speak up!" he yells again. "Nowhere," I say even louder. "That's what I thought," he says, laughing. I look around for help and meet eyes with this boy that I've never seen at this school before, but he looks oddly familiar. I don't know where from though. He must be new. Kevin notices me not paying attention and looks to where I'm looking. "Ohh. Someone's got a crush on Noah Jupe Interesting. As if he would want you."  That's why he looks familiar! HE PLAYED OTIS IN HONEY BOY! I blush and look away from him. Kevin keeps tormenting me, but I'm not paying attention. "Hey! Leave her alone!" I hear a british voice yell. I look up and see Noah standing there with a furious look on his face. "Why? She's a useless piece of shit!" Kevin says. Noah gets furious and looks at me. I see him then look at Kevin and push him. Noah grabs my wrist and we make a run for it. Once we get somewhere else and Kevin isn't in sight. "Thank you, but you shouldn't have done that." I tell him. "He'll be going after you too now." "Don't worry, I'll be able to withstand it. I just couldn't stand seeing you getting bullied and treated like that." He says, smiling. "It's ok. I'm used to it," I say. He looks at me with an appologetic look on his face. "Nobody should have to be used to that." he says, hugging me. I blush. I'm hugging my celebrity crush! When we pull away from eachother, he says "Do you wanna be my first friend here?" "Yes- uh I mean sure!" I say. "Why don't you come over to my house after school? We could watch movies if you want." he says. "Definately," I say smiling at him.

*Time skip to a few months later*

Noah and I have been friends for a few months later, and let's just say that my feelings for him have grown a lot. I don't think he feels the same way. There's no way that he could. I mean he's NOAH JUPE and I'm just Y/n Y/l/n. Noah texted me asking if I wanted to come over to watch movies, and I said yes. I'm on my way there, and I'm excited. I'm wearing (Whatever you want). I reach his door and knock. He opens the door wearing grey sweats and a plain t-shirt and he is smiling his adorable smile. "Hey, you're hear!" He says, his british accent seeming excited. "Yep, I'm he-" I begin but am cut off by him grabbing me up in a massive hug. "We just saw eachother yesterday." I say, laughing. "Well yea, but that was yesterday." he says. He takes me up to his room. "So, before we start watching movies, I have something I gotta get off of my chest. And you gotta promise it won't ruin our friendship." he says. I give him a reassuring smile and say "Nothing could ruin what we have." "Ok so... here it goes... I like you. And not just as a friend. I actually love you. I know you will never like me back, but I just had-" he says, but I cut him off with a kiss. When we pull away, he has a smile on his face. I giggle at him and hug him. "If that kiss didn't tell you anything, I love you too Noah." I say with a smile in my voice. He kisses me again. After the kiss, he looks at me. "What do you wanna watch?" he asks. "How about... WE WATCH THE UNDOING AGAIN!" I say, smiling like crazy. "Of course!" He says, laughing. I love his laugh. I swear to god.

                                                        •─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

*A/N*

Hey guys! I hope y'all are enjoying this book of imagines! I hope y'all enjoyed this one. This one was requested by 2009sLxser. Go show her some love. Love you all. Stay safe and don't get COVID!

With love,
2005sLxser
Katelynn Floyd