Moving ~ Henry Fraser

*Y/N POV*

It was dinner time when my parents decided to break the news to me. "Y/n, we're going to have to move." my mom said. I stopped eating dinner, and just looked at her. "Where to? Will I still be able to go to Reardon?" "No, you will be moving schools too. We're moving out of New York. We don't know where tho. We will figure that out and tell you." I get up and run out of the house, running to my boyfriend, Henry's house. I knock on the door and his mother opens it. She can tell something is wrong and lets me in. I run up to Henry's room and he opens the door. I'm crying a little, so he lets me in. "H-Henry, I'm moving." I say, and his eyes open in shock. "W-where to? Are you going to stay at Reardon? Will I still be able to see you?" I look at him shaking my head. "I don't know where I'm moving to, but it's going to be outside of New York. And I don't think we'll be able to see eachother after we move. I don't want to think like that but my parents are dead set on us moving. I'm sorry." I say, more tears coming out of my eyes. I feel his arms wrap around me as he pulls me to his chest. "I love you, and nothing could ever change that. Not you moving. Nothing. I will always love you baby." He says and I pull away and look at him with a weak smile. "I love you too baby. How about when I move, we facetime 2 times a day. Morning and night." I say. "Yes, I'd love that." He pulls me to where we're laying down on his bed. "But for now, stay here with me for a little bit. I want to spend as much time as I can with you." I look at him and nod my head. "I'd love to. Just lemme call my mom real quick." I say, getting up. I grab my phone from my pocket and click on her contact. The phone rings a little bit and then I hear her voice on the other side. "Hey mom, Henry was wondering if I could stay here for a little while so that we can spend as much time together as we can before we move." Hopefully she says yes. "That's fine. Your father and I will pack up your room." She says. "Thank you mom. I love you." I say and hang up. I jump on Henry's bed, causing it to bounce. "She said I can stay." I say and he tackles me in a hug.

*Time skip to moving day*

My phone rings and I pick it up. "Oh hey mom. What's up?" I say, while I'm sitting on Henry's lap. "Y/n, you need to come home. It's time to leave. So tell Henry goodbye and come home." "Yes mom." I say, hanging up the phone. I turn around on Henry's lap and wrap my arms around his neck. I pull his lips to mine and we make out for a little bit. I pull away and get up, grabbing what little stuff I have with me. "Where are you going?" he asks. "I have to go. It's time for us to move." I say, sadly. He gets up. "I'm going with you to your house. I want to hug you goodbye when you leave." He says and grabs my hand. We make our way downstairs and he yells to his mom "Mom! I'm going to walk with Y/n to her house so that I can say goodbye to her as she leaves!" "Okay! Be back as soon as you can!" she says. "I will!" he says as we walk out. We walk to my house and when we get there, we see the moving truck and that's when it hits me. We're actually moving. Tears well up in my eyes and I guess Henry noticed cause he hugged me and whispered to me that it's going to be fine. I get in the car and I look out the window to see Henry standing there with tears streaming down his face. I shall see him soon. Nothing will stop me.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:••:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:••:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:••:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:••:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:

*A/N*

Hey guys. I'm so sorry this was short. Let me know if y'all want a part two! Anyways, stay safe! Love you all!

-2005sLxser