Otis - Caught in 4K 📸 - ~smut~

* AGED UP TO 17*

*TW: Verbal abuse. Cursing. SMUT. DON'T READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS SHIT*

*Y/N POV*

I see my best friend, Otis, walking away from his motel room, seemingly crying. My parents are sleeping so I quietly open the door, leave the room, and close the door behind me. I walk up to him, and wrap my arms around his neck from behind (KiNkY). That causes him to jump, him turning around with a shocked expression. "What's wrong baby boy?" I ask. I call him that as his little nickname. I have actually had a crush on him for most of our friendship, but I've just been too scared to tell him. He looks me in the eyes, tears rolling down his cheeks. It's only then that I realize that his right cheek was red. I reach up to touch it, and, as my finger touches it, he winces. Without thinking, I kiss his cheek. I pull away and I'm pretty sure he was blushing, but it's hard to tell, seeing as it is dark outhere. I see him starting to lean closer, his eyes flicking betwing both my lips and my eyes. Finally, our lips collide, and I imediately kiss back. The make out starts getting heated, and we pull away. He runs towards his motel room, my hand in his, causing me to follow behind. When we get there, he closes the door and locks it. He brings me to his bed and sits down, pulling me onto his lap. Our lips lock again, and, once again, our make out session becomes super heated. He takes my jacket off, and I take his off as well. We pull away to take off our shirts and I see him stare at my chest. As he takes off my bra, I can feel his member start to grow in his pants. I hear him grunt, so I start to grind on him. I slowly get off him and get on my knees, my hands reaching for his zipper. I slowly unzip his pants and pull them down, bringing his boxers along with them. His dick springs out and oh my is it big. I wrap my hands around it and start stroking it, hearing his stiffled moans. I wrap my mouth around it and start going up and down on his cock. I feel him grab my hair and push my head further down, causing the tip of his dick to hit the back of my throat. I gag and continue to do what I was doing. I can tell he was about to release and looked up at him through my eyelashes, letting him know to do it. I feel his liquids hit the back of my throat, and I swallow as I pull away. I look him in the eyes andstart pulling my shorts down. He grabs me, stands up, and turns us around, laying me on the bed gently. He hooks his fingers around the band of my underwear and slowly pulls them down, maintaining eye contact the whole time. Once they were down, he throws them somewhere in the room, automatically connecting his lips to my clit. I feel his tung flicking up and down on my heat and I can't help but moan. I feel his lips travel up my body, leaving kisses all the way up to my lips. His lips reconnect with mine and I can taste myself on them. He asks for entrance, but I decline. I feel his hand go to my heat and I gasp, allowing him entrance. We make out for a little bit, his hand on my clit still. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks. Aww so caring!! I nod, biting my lip. "I don't have any condoms" he says, with a worried look on his face. "It's ok. I'm on the pill." I say reassuringly. I feel him align his tip with my entrance and then he slowly goes in. I feel some pain so I squeeze my eyes shut and some tears slip down my face. I open my eyes to be met with Otis' face having a worried expression. "Do I need to stop?" he asks. I shake my head and say "The pain should subside soon. I'll let you know when you can start moving." He nods his head and continues looking at me. "You know, your really beautiful. I've always had a crush on you, but I've been too much of a chicken to tell you." he says. I smile up at him. By now, the pain is almost gone so I kiss him as a sign that he can move. He does, starting out slow, and it felt so good. "F- faster Otis!" I moan out and he goes faster. "F-fuckkkkk!!!" I yell. He connects his lips with mine and we share an amazing kiss while I feel him going in and out of me at a fast speed. I feel my walls clenching around him and I can tell I'm about to release. "I-I'm going to c-cum!" I yell out between moans. "Me too!" He yells. I release and he helps me ride out my high. I then feel him release inside of me, his liquid shooting up inside of me. He pulls out and lays beside me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. "Yes!" I yell. "I love you" I say. "I love you too." He says as I doze off.

*The next morning*

I wake up with the sun in my eyes. I roll over to see Otis still sleeping peacefully beside me. I smile at the memories of what happened last night. I kiss his lips softly, hoping to not wake him up, but it is unsuccessful. "Good morning." I say to him, smiling. "Good morning." We get up and he hands me one of his shirts and a pair of boxers, seeing as I can't find my underwear. I don't know where he threw it. We hear his dad's motorcycle pulling up and we freak out. I hurrily put my shorts on and he gets dressed and we sit there talking. His dad unlocks the door and walks in. He closes the door and turns around. When he sees me, he automatically knows what happened. "What the fuck is she doing here?!? DID YOU FUCK MY SON?! YOU LITTLE SLUT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BE A GOOD FRIEND TO MY SON BUT THEN YOU GO OFF AND FUCK HIM! GET THE FUCK OUT YOU HOE!" He yells at me. I start getting up to leave, but I feel Otis grab my hand and pull me back onto the bed. "No, she isn't leaving" he yells at his dad. I look at him as if he was holding a grenade. D-did he just... oh hell no. I woulda done gotten beat if I yelled at my parents. "Yes the fuck she is! SHE FUCKED YOU! YOUR ONLY 17!" his dad yells at him. He grabs me harshly by the arm and drags me to the door. "Let her go!" I hear Otis yell. "I finally found someone who loves me and you want to take them away from me?!?! FUCK YOU!" he yells. Otis' dad lets go of my arm and goes over to Otis. "I love you-" he tries saying but Otis cuts him off. "No! No you don't! You just want me to yourself! You don't want me to be happy. I am finally happy with Y/n and your taking her away from me!" Otis yells at him. "I love Otis! But you don't fucking care. You are just a shit father! You don't want your son to be happy. I get that I'm not good enough for him! But I love him! I fucking love him! And you aren't going to be able to change that!" I can see tears well up in Otis' eyes. He walks over to me and wraps me in a hug. I hug back and I see his dad just shocked looking at us. He grabs his keys and helmet and walks to the door. We move out of the way and he leaves. "I'm so, so sorry that happened." Otis says. I pull back from the hug and look at him. "It's not your fault." I say, stroking his hair. "He had no right to say those things about you. I should've just interupted him before things got-" He started saying but I cut him off with a kiss. "I love you, Otis," I tell him. "And nothing will ever change that. I love you too much for anything to do that." I say. He kisses me again and then pulls away. We lay down on the bed, cuddling. I really do love this boy.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Author's note:

Hey lovely readers!

I'm sorry if this was shitty. I tried my best. This shit really had like... I wanna say 1471 words without all the Bold words at the beginning of it. I hope y'all enjoyed. I love you all. Stay safe, don't get COVID, wash your hands, and remember: You are loved. Have an amazing day/night (whatever it is for you).

Love you all,
2005sLxser
Katelynn Floyd