Part : 1🤍

*ok but seriously, did it really have to be a school day? School can't wait?! Ughh anyway, I got out of bed and made it.*

*after that, I walked over to my closet and got some clothes on:*

*I left my hair down, I just didn't wanna do anything with it today I guess

*I left my hair down, I just didn't wanna do anything with it today I guess. I walked downstairs.*
Mom- baggy stuff again y/n? How long is this gonna continue?
Y/n- last time I checked mom.. this is my style.. and I like it.
Mom- whatever, have fun at school. Love u.
Y/n- love u bye.
*I walked to school listening to comatose by my idol/ also the popular guy who goes to my school, Jaden Hossler. In my headphones. I got to school and apparently bumped into someone.*
Y/n- omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to.
Nessa- umm... your okay..
*she walked away. Who was she??*
Bryce- ahh look.. losers here.
Jaden- lmao,, whatcha got in store today loser? Another trip to the thrift store 😂.
Josh- good one jaden😂.
*I flipped them all off and walked away. I finally got to my locker and some girl came up to me.*
Nessa- hi, I'm Nessa. The girl you bumped into?
Y/n- oh yes hi again I'm so sorry for that.
Nessa- it's okay, what's ur name?
Y/n- y/n Richards... josh Richards sister..
Nessa- wait your the sway boy Josh Richards sister? No way!
Y/n- I don't make a big deal of it.. just have people find out on their own.. if my brother would ever stick up for me...
Nessa- Josh!
*Josh comes over*
Josh- what
Nessa- u never told me y/n is your sister!
Josh- let people find out themselves.
Y/n- exactly. Exactly what I said. Also why didn't u say anything about your friends being rude to me?
Josh- idk I was just laughing with them I guess. See u around.
*Josh left. I told Nessa I'd see her later and put my headphones back in and listened to Jadens music some more.*

*school passed, nothing really happened. All I do all day everyday is just go home. I slept the entire day away as soon as I got home, into the next morning. That's all I do, sleep, sleep, and more sleep. I could sleep for days. One time my mom even checked my pulse to see if I'm still alive. I'm actually a really nice person, yk once you get to know me and aren't a complete a$$hole to me. Like everyone at school Except for Nessa, don't know her last name though. Anyway it was Tuesday morning, another day of hell, aka school. I put all black baggy stuff on. And again left my hair down. I put pray by Jaden in my headphones and just left, didn't even bother to say bye to family. I finally got there, with 3 guys standing at my locker, writing horrible things on it. Jaden, Bryce, and Noah.*
"Worthless little brat." Bryce wrote. "Get a life loser, do something with it." Jaden wrote. "You smell, do you even take a shower? Smelly y/n hahaha." Noah wrote. I walked in and they stood a few steps back . I knew they were there. I walked up to my locker and read those things they said. I turned my music off and put my phone away. Jaden took it out of my hand.*
Y/n- no Jaden give it back!!!!
*I say with difficulty reaching for it from his hand.*
Jaden- no loser go cry about it 😂.
*he dropped my phone and the upper left corner of the screen cracked.*
Y/n- JADEN STOP!
*Noah shoved me against the locker.*
Noah- what are you gonna do, cry to your mommy hahahahahaga.
Y/n- I really wish I could.
Bryce- let's go guys, no one cares what this loser goes through.
*Jaden dropped my phone again, & they all laughed and walked away. It still worked, just the camera was a little blurry. Something to live with til I can get a new phone. I walked to class and ofc they were there. I sat down and they began to crumble up pieces of paper and throw them at me. They had a whole bunch.*
Teacher- y/n what's with all the paper by your desk?
Y/n- what pap- I don't know, I didn't put it there. They threw it at me!
Jaden- no we didn't sir, don't listen to smelly y/n.
Teacher- Jaden, not nice. Enough.
Teacher- y/n... are you alright?

Words: 765