Part : 16🤍

*Jaden laughs and yawns.*
Jaden- I'm getting tired myself, wanna head to bed?
Y/n- yesss I need to be in bed it's my home
Jaden- I thought I was your home 🥺
(Were saying this as we're walking up the stairs)
Y/n- you are baby you are :) come on get changed so we can lay down .
*he got changed and we layed down. He rubbed my back in the sound of silence.*
Y/n- baby
*Jaden starts talking in his sleepy voice.*
Jaden- yes babe
Y/n- I'm nervous to go to school tmr because what if everyone asks me about jail it's gonna give me anxiety
Jaden- don't listen to them baby I'm gonna be right there . I'll tell everyone not to talk about it because it gives you anxiety.
Y/n- thank you baby🥺
Jaden- np baby goodnight I love you ❤️
Y/n- I love you too ❤️🖤
*next morning, 7:00 am.*
*Jadens alarm went off. I was wrapped in his arms on his chest. My head was on his chest, one of his arms were wrapped around my back, the other he had just moved to my head and started lightly scratching my head. He slowly opened his eyes and reached for his phone. He noticed loads of fans tagging him in videos on tiktok. But he didn't look at them because he had just woken up. He lightly shook me waking me up.*
Jaden- princess it's time to wake up
Y/n- no I'm tired 😓
Jaden- so am I but we need to get up come on
Y/n- but everyone's gonna start picking on me about going to jail for 2 days.
Jaden- so what ? I'm gonna be right there baby no ones gonna hurt you or touch u. If a guy does touch you I'm breaking his jaw. But u told me not to do that.
Y/n- exactly what did I tell you when you took me on that date when you asked me out
Jaden- to come give you a hug if I was angry or if someone was making me angry.
Y/n- exactly. And I know you and you did it last time so hopefully you'll keep doing it.
*me and Jaden got up and got dressed. We walked downstairs and got food. After the food we got out bags and left.*
Josh- hey my loser of a sis how was jail
Jaden- stfu she doesn't wanna talk about it. And I thought you were sorry for bullying her her whole life.
Josh- I am.
Y/n- I only have one thing to say. Bullsh*t.

Sorry this was so short:)
Words: 444:)