Part : 15🤍

Jaden- you want something to eat baby ?
Y/n- yeah :/
Jaden- whatcha want ?
Jaden- wanna grab some Wendy's?
Y/n- yes! Omg yes please!
Jaden- 😂ok
*Jaden went through the Wendy's drive thru, got the food and went home.*
Y/n- I said I would've paid why didn't you let me
Jaden- I didn't want you to pay baby that's my job
Y/n- I know but I don't want you to spend your money on me 🥺
Jaden- I like spending money on you bby ;)
*don't know what that wink was for but yeah. He looked at me with a smirk. We got home and pulled in the driveway.*
Jaden- when we get inside don't disrespect anyone ok. You heard what the officer said.
Y/n- okay ....
*we got out of the car and went inside. I saw my mom watching tv. I felt so bad for the way I disrespected her. The way she felt about me? She said she didn't know what to do with me because of my anger. I was still mad at her for sending me there but I didn't show it. As long as she doesn't send me to turn about ranch I should be fine. Just lucky she hasn't done that yet.*
Mom- y/n...
Y/n- mom...
Jaden- ladies... y/n do you have something to say to your mom?
Mom- I told you Jaden she was just gonna come back here and go back to her old ways.
Y/n- omh I didn't even say anything yet. U always like to jump to- *i took a deep breath and turned around, I looked at Jaden.* I'm going to try my best to not bug out. Help.
*Jaden put his hands on my shoulders rubbing my arms up and down.*
Jaden- look at me ok in & out 3 times go on in... out... in... out... in... and out... how do you feel now?
Y/n- tired and hungry.
Jaden- any anger?
Y/n- no.. nothing. Can I just eat?
Jaden- go ahead and sit down, I'll be right over there.
*I took my food and sat at the table and started to eat it.*
Y/n- wait baby where's my phone
Jaden- it's upstairs you can have it after you eat.
Y/n- ughh. *jaden looked at me and I fixed myself. I talked to myself in my head.*
*f^cking sh^t. Y/n try to take it easy ok your finally home now, don't push anything to make your mom send you back there. Yk what the officers said. If I get sent there again, I go to jail for real. Like I do my time. I was lucky that Jaden let me come home. I just continued to eat. I finished 15 minutes later.*
Jaden- she was fine in the car, smiling, no attitude, pretty good job of her;)
Mom- well that's one good thing I heard today. Try to keep her away from me for a day, I need time to process that she's home.
Jaden- yes ma'am. Remember what the officer said if she acts up like hits you or something you can call her and they'll come arrest her and take her to jail for real.
Mom- yes I know. But I don't wanna hurt my beautiful baby. Me seeing her in jail would break my heart into a million pieces. With our rough times I still love her. I want the best for her but I don't wanna see her in that facility. Breaks me.
Jaden- it breaks me too. It broke me into a million pieces being separated from my princess for 2 days. Sleeping alone with no one to cuddle.
*I walked over to Jaden and hugged him.*
Jaden- hi baby, you okay?
Y/n- I finished eating and I'm gonna go take a shower.
Jaden- okay my hoodies are where they usually are
Y/n- okay:)
*I went upstairs and took a shower. 20 mins later I finished.*
(20 mins later.)
Jaden- it hurt me so bad that I cried for hours. You guys even heard me crying. My mom had to comfort me because I didn't have y/n to comfort me as she does. Speaking of her here she comes. Hi beautiful how was the shower?
Y/n- most definitely needed for sure. I couldn't shower there I felt disgusting. I felt like Mads😂😂.
Jaden- heyyy don't talk about people.
Y/n- I'm sorry... but yeah I truly felt disgusting . Nasty. Gross. Sick.
Jaden- did you get sick there?
Y/n- I felt like I was going to cause they made me eat that nasty food. It looked like dog crap but white.
Jaden- eww was it raw chicken?
Y/n- no but it looked like it. Ew.

Words: 800:)