Part : 5🤍

Y/n- it's okay... you didn't know
Jaden- would you wanna be friends.... maybe?
Y/n- yes. Of course jaden.
Jaden- when are we gonna tell everyone?
Y/n- idk.. maybe now.
Jaden- are you sure?
Y/n- yes, I am.
*me and Jaden hugged.*
Y/n- and don't worry... you can sleep in my bed... you don't have to sleep on the couch.
Jaden- but what about you?
Y/n- I'll sleep there with you ;)
Jaden- oh😏.
*Jaden gave me another hug, but this time, around my waist.*
Y/n- never realized how good of hugs you give, til I actually found out.
Jaden- I give really good hugs.
Y/n- I've heard. But let's act like we're still mean to each other around the guys so they don't suspect anything. I have a plan.
Jaden- say less;) also, can we come up with nicknames for each other?
Y/n- sure:) we can do that after school.
Jaden- yay:) also I don't mean to ask for much... but can you help me with math? I need to get my grade up for that class
Y/n- of course jaden. I'd love to help. For now come on. Class is starting in like 10 minutes.
*Jaden and I walked out of the closet and the girls saw me.*
Y/n- I'm only telling the girls. That's all. Love ya🖤.
Jaden- love ya too🖤.
*I walked over to the girls and told them everything.*
Amelie- that's great love bug!!
Charli- aww!
Liv- so happy for you!
Y/n- we're not even dating...
Dixie- not yet😏.
Y/n- dixie Jane!
Dixie- hey don't say my full name!
Y/n- oh well dix.
*Mads came over to us.*
Mads- who's this baggy b*tch?
Y/n- umm this 'baggy b*tch' has a name. Y/n.
Mads- idgaf what your name is. Get lost and go work out.
Jaden- somethings off about them and I'm gonna find out. You . Your not even doing anything to help your sister!
Y/n- wha-whatever Mads I don't have time for you.
Jaden- hey, everything ok?
Y/n- can we just..go home please I-I don't wanna be here.
Mads- she doesn't wanna be here cause she's a baggy baby.
Y/n- don't judge someone bc of how they dress. You seem like a disgusting person to be around.
Nessa- she is.
Mads- stfu Nessa.
Jaden- yes kiddo we can go home.
*kiddo, I liked it. We went home and went in my room. I took off my pants so I was in shorts, and my shirt so I was in a sports bra. I put a robe on afterwards.*
Y/n- all the girls have been asking to see my body.. bc I always wear baggy stuff... I've never felt comfortable to show anyone my body. But I'm ready to show you.
Jaden- of course I'd love to see. U don't have to if you don't want to. Completely up u.
Y/n- this is it... *I took the robe off.*
:

Jaden- woah

Jaden- woah.. I don't mean to hit on you in a way but you have a really really REALLY nice one. I can't stop staring.
Y/n- please don't show anyone
Jaden- my phones over there, on the bed, bug.
Y/n- I love that nickname. Please call me that from now on.
*Jaden nodded. Time skip to dinner time. Jaden was already downstairs so my mom called me down.*
Y/n- coming 🥺🥺🥺.
*I was wearing a sweater and some sweatpants . I walked downstairs and saw Jaden sitting there in his chair. I walked over to him and put my head under his arm so he could wrap his arms around my shoulders and hug me. He wrapped them around my waist and hugged me. I rested my head on his shoulder.*
Jaden- what's wrong bug you feeling okay?
*I didn't say anything I just kept sitting there in his arms.*
Jaden- here come sit.
*I sat with him and continued to hug him. I didn't answer him when he asked me if I was okay.*
Mom- honey u need to eat something. Wait to hug Jaden til after he's done eating.
Jaden- oh ma'am it's not a problem :)
Mom- you sure? Ok then...
Jaden- you feeling alright? *he whispers in my ear: 'hey, talk to me.. what's going on?' I told him I'd wait til we got upstairs to tell him. He said ok and continued to eat.*
Jaden- you sure you don't want something to eat?
*I nodded and just dug my head deeper into his chest.*
Mom- aww she really loves you Jaden. She's never been clingy like that to a guy a day in her life. Usually when she's like that it's bc he really makes her happy.
Jaden- aww really

Words: 804:)