Part : 14🤍

*a day later. Morning time at the Jail.*
??- YOU. WHATS YOUR NAME.
Y/n- y-y-y/n
??- WHY ARE U STUTTERING NOW HONEY?! DONT CRY. THERES NO CRYING HERE. THATS WHAT BABIES DO IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE? DOES THE LITTLE BABY NEED SOMEONE TO HOLD HER HAND!
Y/n- NO🥺 *I continued crying and couldn't help it.*
??- WHO YOU RAISING YOUR VOICE AT LITTLE GIRL?! I DONT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE ONCE UR HERE FOR THE TWO DAYS THAT YOU R, NO ONES GONNA HELP YOU. UR PRECIOUS BOY TOY WHATEVER HIS NAME IS WHATS HIS WHATS HIS NAME
Y/n- Jaden😭😭😭
??- JADEN. WHATS HIS LAST NAME
Y/n- Hossler! 😭😭😭
??- HMM. MY DAUGHTER WATCHES HIM. BUT CAN I SEE MY DAUGHTER?! NO BECAUSE IM STUCK IN THIS FACILITY FOR ANOTHER YEAR. I ONLY SEE MY DAUGHTER THRU A DAMN GLASS SCREEN AND WITH A PHONE TO TALK TO HER THROUGH. DO YOU WANNA DO THAT WITH HIM OR YOUR MOMMA?
*I shook my head no in tears.*
??- THATS WHAT I THOUGHT. SO NEXT TIME THINK ABOUT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR MOM AND HOW YOU TALK TO PEOPLE. I DISRESPECTED MY MOM AND GUESS WHAT THE NEXT DAY SHE ENDED UP HERE. IN THIS JAIL.
(Yes this is beyond scared straight lol)
Officer- thank you ladies.. line up. Now, it's time to talk to the people you wanna see. You.. come here
*I walked over to her.*
Officer- who's that you see?
Y/n- Jaden 🥺🥺
Officer- go on. Go sit down and talk to him.
*we grabbed the phones and started talking.*
Jaden- hey bubba 🥺
Y/n- hi🥺
Jaden- don't cry princess your gonna make me cry. How's it going in there
Y/n- horrible! I wanna come home. The past day and just now I've had people screaming in my face and I blacked out three times. There's so much more I wanna tell you but I can't bc we have 3 minutes left
Jaden- do you know when they're gonna have people have visitation in person?
Officer- that's tomorrow.
Jaden- alright. Stay strong for me baby ok I love you 🥺🥺🥺 just one more day ok
Y/n- ok bye baby I'll try I love you too 🥺
Officer- come here it's okay look at him he's crying too. Is that what you want him and your family to do everyday because of your actions?
Y/n- no I-I just wanna say I'm sorry to them
Officer- you can say that to him tomorrow at visitation in person. Depending on how you act tomorrow is whether Jaden can decide whether to take you home or have you go to Jail for real.
I don't mean to scare you but that's just how things work here.
Y/n- I-I understand ma'am I'm sorry
Officer- it's okay. But I'm not the one you should be apologizing to.
*skip to the next day, it's visitation day in person. Finally I can see Jaden. We went through the whole day, loads of people screaming in my face, making me eat that nasty food. Ugh it was so gross I wanted to- I'm not gonna say it.*
Officer- alright everyone, come see your loved ones/ boyfriends etc.
*I came out and ran to Jaden. He picked me up hugging me crying.*
Jaden- hi babeee
Y/n- hi🥺
Jaden- you don't like it here do you
Y/n- no, I hate it here. It's not like home. When we lay down and how you cuddle me. The beds are disgusting here and I just wanna come home. I promise I've changed. Pinky promise. They said that tonight you make the decision on whether I get sent to jail for real or if I get to come home. Please baby I promise I've changed and if I need to prove to you and my mom when I get home I will.
Jaden- alright. I'll give that some thought. Go back and stand with the others we have to make decisions Now. I love you
Y/n- love you too baby:/
Officer- alright... let's see Hossler.. y/n please step forward.
*I stepped in front of Jaden.*
Y/n- I'm sorry for giving you too much attitude and- and-
Officer- the disrespect
Y/n- the disrespect towards you and my mom even tho ur my bf but play my dad sometimes and for good reasons. I promise to improve, a lot more and be the girlfriend you've always wanted.
Jaden- baby you are the girl I've always wanted. U just need to fix a couple things ok? And I'll help you with that.
Officer- so what do you say Hossler, does she go home or go to jail?
Jaden- she's coming home.
*I ran to Jaden and he picked me up. I hugged him and didn't let him go.*
Officer- hey, I'm gonna be doing a follow up on you every now and then ok? Good job kiddo. Here's ur certificate.
Y/n- bye everyone!
*I smiled and we left the jail. We got in Jadens car and I gave them the orange suit back.*
Y/n- thank you baby for bringing me home.
Jaden- your welcome baby. Keep the promises you made to me in there ok? It was really hard seeing you riding in a cop car.
Y/n- yeah 🥺🥺 and yes I know it's a lyric from ur song

Words: 900:)