Part : 17🤍

Josh- it's not bullsh*t!!
Y/n- just leave me alone Josh. I don't need that right now.
Josh- "I dOnT nEeD tHaT rIgHt nOw." You sound just like mom sometimes and it's annoying!
Y/n- SO ARE YOU SORRY OR ARE YOU NOT BECAUSE RIGHT NOW IT HIGHLY SHOWS THAT YOUR NOT.
Josh- maybe I am maybe I'm not, just leave, y/n. I was never sorry. That was a joke.
Y/n- y'know josh I'm trying to change as a person and your just making things worse!!! Your gonna make me go back to my old ways and guess what happens if I do. GUESS.
Josh- idc
Y/n- I'll go to jail. For real like I'll do the time and everything!
Josh- good you belong there than Mom's house. I heard how you treated her. U deserved to be beat by the way you treated her.
Jaden- say that one more time.
*Jadens jaw clenched and so does his fists.*
Y/n- Jaden... remember what I told you.
*Jaden looks at me and looks back at Josh.*
Jaden- 'run for your life.' - (la di die😏)
Josh- I'm not scared of you y/n. Never was never will be.
Y/n- you can say that now... but things will change sooner or later.
*Mads Lewis comes up to me.*
Mads- HEY!
Y/n- what?
Mads- are you that b*tch that's dating my ex, Jaden?
Y/n- hell yeah, I'm the baddest girlfriend he's ever had, according to what he whispered to me in my ear last night;) isn't that right babe
Jaden- hell yeah babe 😏
*Jaden was smirking at me looking me up and down. He was getting hard.*
Y/n- face it Lewis, I'm the baddest b*tch to ever walk this dam planet. And Only baddies follow my Instagram.
Char, Dix, Nessa, Amelie, Liv- that makes us baddies 😏
Y/n- you see Mads... I've changed. Since Jail, I've changed b*tch. I was left in the gutter there for 2 days with hella separation anxiety from Jaden. We were both HEARTBROKEN. That place changed me. And I couldn't be any more proud of myself.
Mads- idc how proud of yourself you are. No one else is.
Y/n- raise your hand if your proud of me for changing throughout the jail phase.
*everyone does except for Josh. Jaden raises both hands. I went to Jaden and kissed him real quick, and walked back to Mads.*
Y/n- and I thought no one was proud of me? I thought a b*tch who mutters under her breath said something... I thought a jealous ex said some.. I THOUGHT A WALMART VERSION OF ME SAID SOMEEEEEETHING.
*Mads walked away in tears. Jaden walked up to me and span me around. He tightly gripped my waist and pulled me in, & kissed me. I could feel him get h*rd through his pants.*
Y/n- babe..
Jaden- yeah?
Y/n- I can feel um ...you getting h*rd through your pants.
*Jadens face got red... and a bunch of things happened in the next year.*

Words: 518:)