Chapter 6

♠♠♠

♠♠♠

Students crowded together in the courtyard as Professor McGonagall stood in front with Filch beside her. "Remember! These visits to Hogsmeade Village area a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again." Professor McGonagall announced.

Harry dashes up front clutching his unsigned permission form towards Professor McGonagall, "No permission form. No visiting the Village, that's a rule, Potter." she commanded. The students started to make their way towards the exit as the group stood there and watched Harry and Professor McGonagall as they had their conversation.

"He's not coming is he?" Ron questioned in a disappointed tone. the Ravenclaw slowly looked down and shook her head, "No. Dursley's wouldn't sign it." she sighed as she looked back up and sent Harry a comforting grin.

Harry waved them goodbye, the group did the same as they turned around and made their wy to the exit. The Ravenclaw kept her hands in her pockets as she walked, "Should've asked dad to let him come back home, we knew the Dursley's were never fair to Harry." she murmured. "You can't blame yourself for that." the bushy-haired girl spoke.

The Ravenclaw glanced at her with an emotionless face, neither saying a word as they both stared at each other. Awkward silence emerged the group as Caleb faked a cough attempting to break the tension, "Anyways..What do you think Hogsmeade like?" he asked.

"I heard the Butterbeer's were a must try." Lizzy told in an excited tone, Ron let out a soft chuckle. "I can't wait to visit Honeydukes, heard the candy's are spectacular." he beamed. The group giggled as they continued their chatter trailing behind the crowd of students in front of them.

♠♠♠

The group were now at Hogsmeade, each of them held an amazed expression as they toured around, Ron and Caleb had gotten some candies from Honeydukes, Lizzy had gotten some clothes from Gladrags, Aidan had gotten some tea from Madam Puddifoot's , Hermione had some stationaries from Scrivenshafts and Y/N had gotten some magical equipment from Dervish and Banges.

The group decided to take a little break at Three Broomsticks as their eager to try out the Butterbeer. They made their way into the pub and searched for empty booths, it was filled with students as the group walked around. There was only a 4 person booth and a 2 person booth left empty.

A small smirk formed on his face as he quickly sat on the 4 person booth, "Caleb, Lizzy and Aidan you guys sit with me." he told as he patted on the seats next to him. The three looked exchanged curious glances as Hermione shot the red-haired boy a glare, knowing what he was trying to do, he only shrugged and smirked at the bushy-haired girl.

As they all got into their seats, awkward silence emitted from Y/N and Hermione's table. The Ravenclaw averted her gaze anywhere but to the bushy-haired girl who sat across. the bushy-haired girl had her head down, her eyes were glued to her fingers on the table as they fiddled with each other.