Chapter 23

♠♠♠

♠♠♠

Ding! The sound of Y/N's phone ringing seemed to wake her up as she fluttered her eyes opened and groaned in irritation. She rubbed her eyed throughly before reaching over her bedside table and grabbing her phone and scanned through her notifications.

📲New text: Hermione Granger

She immediately sat upright as she unlocked her phone and opened the text.

📱Hermione Granger📱

Hermione granger
Morning, would you want to walk
to the great hall together for
breakfast? I want to go a little
earlier today so we could talk a
bit about last night.

The Ravenclaw felt her eyes widened as she remembered the events that happened last night. "Holy shit." she murmured to herself.

"What" Lizzy questioned in a low raspy voice as she slowly fluttered her eyes open to Y/N.

The Ravenclaw glanced over to the blonde girl and smiled innocently as she shook her head, "Nothing, I didn't wake you did I?" she questioned as Lizzy shook her head in response. "No, woke myself up from a very weird dream." she mumbled as the Ravenclaw formed an 'O' while nodding.

"What's it about." she questioned as Lizzy swung her legs off her bed and motioned towards the toilet, "I saw you finally asking Hermione to be your girlfriend, probably a sign from the universe don't you think?" she teased as the Ravenclaw felt herself sunk down in her bed.

Lizzy glanced over her shoulder and snickered at the girl's flustered state, "You've literally went through a three headed dog, faced You-Know-Who that was hiding under Quirrell's turban, killed a basilisk in the chamber of secrets but you're scared of making someone who you're utterly in love with, your girlfriend." she retorted.

The Ravenclaw rubbed the back of her neck as she let out a nervous laughter, "What if I told you I just did, yesterday night in fact." she told as Lizzy eyes widened in shock. "You're joking." she scoffed but the ravenclaw shook her head 'no' in response.

Lizzy only grinned widely as she squealed in excitement, "Oh my god! About time!" she cheered as the ravenclaw only nervously laughed. Her face fell into a confused expression once more, "You don't seem to happy about it."

"Well, It was a in the moment thing, it didn't really hit me until just now. It's weird I basically saved my own life then told her to be my girlfriend, everything sort of happened unexpectedly." she responded as Lizzy nodded while humming understandingly.

"You really suck at timing, you could've chosen any other time but you chose to tell her when you're all trying to save a wrongly accused prisoner." she retaliated but the Ravenclaw only rolled her eyes. "Yeah, heard that already, I told you, in the moment thing."