Chapter 15

♠♠♠

♠♠♠

It was the weekend, Y/N decided to head to the library to get some homework and studying done. She walked along the corridor as one of her hands grabbed onto her sling bag.She turned a corner down the corridor and suddenly, a hand tugged her to the side, "What in the Godri-".

"Shhhhh!" A boy's voice hushed as Y/N felt a her mouth being covered by a hand, she was pulled into the broom closet, she couldn't make out who the boy in front of her was as it was pitch black. She felt the hand around her mouth slowly loosen as she quickly took her wand out of her robe and casted 'lumos'

The boy flinched at the sudden burst of light as his face scrunched up together, the girl's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she eyed the boy in front of her, "Harry? What's this all about?" she questioned in a sightly stern voice.

The raven-haired adjusted his eyes to the light as he slowly stood up right again, "Where were you yesterday night?" he questioned. The girl quickly averted her gaze away from Harry's as she tried to think of an excuse, "I told you, Library with Aidan, Caleb and Liz-"

"Oh please, three of them were with me and Ron in the Gryffindor Common Room after dinner." he retorted as he sent the girl an unamused look. The girl's eyes widened slightly as her grip around her wand tightened, "Can we please just get out of here? It's really cramped and dark." she suggested.

The raven-haired boy eyes narrowed at the girl as she sent him an innocent grin, "Fine. But you're telling me the truth this time." he spat. The girl gulped before slowly nodding as she turned around to unlock the broom closets door as she stepped back out to the corridor with Harry trailing behind.

The duo began to walk down the corridor as Y/N tried quickening her pace but Harry still managed to stay side by side with her, "So, mind telling me where you were last night?" he questioned as his eyebrows quirked up. The girl kept her eyes glued to the front as she shrugged, "I can't talk about it until I get the permission to." she responded nonchalantly.

The raven-haired boy shot the girl a puzzled look, "What does that mean? Permission from who?" he asked eagerly. The girl abruptly stopped walking as she turned to Harry, "Look, this is complicated, I can't talk about it until the times right."

"Y/N, I live with you, I share the same scar with you, what can I not handle?" Harry retaliated as Y/N rolled her eyes. "Harry this is different, I can't talk about this, not yet." she responded as Harry crossed his arms and shot her a bored look. "Then when can I know? When can you talk about it?" he scoffed.

"When the time's right." she repeated. "Y/N just please." Harry begged as the girl shook her head disapprovingly in response, "No, Har, I'm sorry but you'll just have to wa-"

"Harry! Y/N!" a voice called out, catching the duo's attention as they glanced to the middle of the corridor, their eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as they watched Neville hurriedly running towards them. As he approached them he bent down as his breath was heavy.