lost flame part 3 fluff/angst

DABI POV:
As our head rested on each others I could not help but smile. It felt so right to have her back in my life back in my arms. I can't even imagine what she had to endure while she lived with my family. That's when it dawned on me my family my siblings did they have to go through this too? I didn't want to ruin this moment with y/n but I had to know. "Y/n?" I said softly. "Yeah dabi?" "My siblings did...did dad do this to them too?" I asked cautiously. "No." She sighed. "Not for lack of effort though." "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well there were times when he would try to hurt them but I would jump in the way and his anger would turn to me for trying to stop him and he would hurt me instead." I held her close. "Thank you thank you for protecting them." She pulled away looked at me and smiled and said. "Well I knew you would have protected them if were there and that you would have wanted them to be protected." I hug her close this girl is amazing. I feel tears run down my cheek y/n looks up at me and wipes my tears away. "What's wrong?" She ask looking at me with such caring eyes. "I-I should have been there so that you wouldn't have to protect them I could have protected all of you." I sniffled she smiled and kissed my nose that made me smile lightly. "You did what you thought was best. With noble intentions. If you had stayed both of us would have gotten beaten. Because you left you got stronger and can confront your father properly." Her word were so comforting but I was puzzled by something. " what do you mean both of us? You said he only started hurting you because he blamed you for my disappearance." She took a deep breathe. "Well that's how it started but it turns out my dad was some big time villain so he thought I would turn out like my dad or effect the family so that added to it." I couldn't believe what I was hearing, this sweet and caring girls father was a villian that's impossible. Couldn't my father see she was nothing like a villian. "Which villian?" I asked. "That's the kicker he refused to tell me said it would only influence my villainess side more."
I chuckle. "If he thinks your villainess I wonder what he thinks about me?" "Oh he never shuts up about the villain dabi." She starts to use a mocking tone. "What a waste of such power. Why couldn't my kids be excepting of their flames? Why are none of my kids this powerful?" I chuckle at her imitation of my dad. "If only he knew." I whispered. She nodded in agreement. I look at her and notice how worn out and thin her clothes are. She catches me looking at looks at her clothes herself. She looked away and rubbed the back of her neck shyly. Giving a nervous laugh. "I must look pretty bad right now huh?" She asked. I kissed her forehead. "Not at all. What do you say we get you some new clothes?" I smiled and so did she. "Okay." I got up and handed her one of my hoodies. Which she put on it was way to big for her she looked adorable. I got ready putting on a disguise. We left to go buy her some new clothes and stopped for breakfast on the way. After the breakfast we went to lots of stores. At a few of them y/n would ask if they were hiring and for an application if they were. "You don't have to do that I can take care of you." I said matter of factly. She just shook her head no and I decided not to push it. On our way home we turned down an alley way. Only for y/n to bump into someone she starts to apologize but freezes midsentence staring up in total horror. I follow her gaze and see none other than my father standing there. He recognizes her immediately smiling a cruel smile. "I see the little bitch had to whore herself out." He says chuckling harshly. I growl and take a step foward only for y/n to hold me back. He notices this. "Aw still in need of protecting I see how pathetic." He spits out venom in each word. Before I can say anything I hear a loud slap sound. As he turns his head back to face y/n I see shock on his face that she slapped him. "HOW DARE YOU I WILL-" He gets cut off. "YOU WILL WHAT HUH HIT ME BURN ME TORTURE ME NOTHING YOU HAVEN'T DONE BEFORE!" She shouts right back. I see him power up his quirk I go to power up mine but before I can his flames go out I blink in shock I look toward y/n only to see it's not her anymore but a lesser known hero who goes by the name eraser head. "H-how?" Endeavor mutters out. "You never bothered to learn my quirk and I never bothered to use it cause I had no where else to go if I did but now I have nothing to fear." I hear y/n's voice from the hero's mouth. The scarf around the hero's neck shoots out restraining endeavor. "Y-y/n?" I ask. "It's me." The hero says not looking away from my father. She steps closer to him and he flinches a bit. "I knew it." She snarls in disgust. "Your just a cowardess bully." She let's him out of the scarfs. "Go before I change my mind and if you ever dare come after me I will report you so fast you won't know what happened and with the records of me living in your house and the scars on my body you won't get away with it." He quickly runs off as she finishes her speech she doesn't shift back until he is put of sight. She pants heavily and nearly collapses. "Are you okay?" I ask as I catch her. "Y-yeah j-just a bit rusty with my quirk is all." That's all she manages to get out before she faints. I throw her over my shoulder and carry her and out bags back to the apartment. I lay her on the bed cover her with a blanket and stare at her still shocked. She-she did it she stood up to him.

A/N:
Hello my little mochi's I'm back and have delivered not two but three chapters I hope you enjoy and want to let you know that it is highly unlikely that this storyline will not have a lemon part that's all for now.