Meeting part 3 (final part?)

Dabi's POV:
                    "Y/N!!!" I yelled. Moving as fast as I could catching the falling girl. I caught her with barely  any time to spare.  I glared over at all for one. "WHAT DID YOU DO!" I yelled setting my quirk off on the arm that wasn't holding Y/N. "Calm yourself Dabi. You know fighting me wouldn't do any good anyways." I  growl and shut off my flames knowing he's right. I look back down at my little mouse tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. Her face was pale and she was shivering and yet she was burning to the touch. As if reading my worried thoughts all for one spoke up. "She will be fine her body is simply adapting to the quirk I have handed to her. Give it time." "Fine." I picked her up and carried her to my room. I put a cool clothe on her head and wrapped her in a few blankets. I noticed her bloody knuckles smiling as I remembered her punch I bandaged her knuckles. I pulled a chair up next to the bed and laid my head on it. I reached my hand out and rubbed my thumb along her cheek. I smiled lightly at how smooth her skin was. I chuckled it doesn't match her personality at all. What is it about this girl that I can't resist. At first I thought she would just be a new plaything but that isn't the case at all. I don't know what I will do if she decides to leave when she wakes up. I don't want her to leave but there is no way I would force her to stay. I sigh and stand up. I should get her some meds, food, and a drink for when she wakes up. When I came back she was still asleep. I put the food on the nightstand and walked over to feel her head. Her temperature had gone down a bit and she was no longer shivering. Good she's getting better. I sit down and prop my head up on my arms as I rest them on the bed.

Y/N POV:
                My mind is awake but I cant quite open my eyes. My body feels numb I try moving a bit and when I do I feel pins and needles everywhere. I hear a voice "take it easy dont try to move." I recognize the voice and my eyes fly open. Sure enough I see dabi leaning on the bed. I go to sit up but everything hurts and I quickly lay back again. "Wh- where" I can barely talk. "Don't strain yourself doll." Dabi reaches over and rubs my head like I'm a sick child. I would be lying to myself if I said I didn't find it comforting to say the least. Dabi grabs a glass of water off the nightstand. "Here" he says putting the glass to my lips. I take a few sips and he moves the glass. "What happend?" I ask my voice feeling better after having the water. "You passed out I caught you before you could hit the ground. I brought you to my room and have been taking care of you since" he smiles lightly. "Thank you." I say slightly confused. He holds out some meds. "You think you can take these?" I nod my head and take the pills. He hands me the glass of water and I drink it as I swallow the pills. "Are you hungry?" He asks. I nod my head again. "I made you some soup." He grabs the bowl. I reach to try and hold it. He shakes his head no pulling the bowl back. "you rest I'll feed you." I scrunched my nose at the idea of this but in the end I caved. He smiled softly as he fed me the soup. When I had finished the soup he set the bowl down. "Do you remember what happened?" He asked. "I remember I was at the bank you and toga came to rob it. You shamelessly flirted with me. The pro heros and the cops showed up and we fell through a portal. We landed in your guys base. There was arguing about figuring out what to do with me. All for one showed up started talking to me and than I blacked out." When I finish I look up at dabi. "Do you know why you passed out?" I shook my head. "All for one gave you a quirk". I felt my eyes go wide with this news. "Wait what!? For real?!" Dabi nodded his head. "I wonder what it is? maybe it's like your quirk dabi" I felt something weird happen. I looked over to dabi whose eyes were wide and mouth was dropped. "What is it?" I looked in the mirror and gasped in shock. I looked exactly like dabi down to the last staple placement. "I wonder?" I said aloud. I focused energy into my right arm and it bursted in flame. I yelled in pain. I stopped focusing on either quirks. When I looked in the mirror I was myself again. Dabi rushed over to me cupping my face in his hands. "Are you okay Y/N?" I nodded my head. He pulled me into a hug "thank goodness." Confused I hugged him back. "Does it hurt you when you use your quirk?" I didn't even register the thought before I asked it. There was a long pause dabi pulled away looking me in my eyes. "It used to." He looked at the ground. I placed my hand on his cheek leading him to look up again. "Does it still hurt?" I asked. Dabi shook his head "not unless I let it get out of control." I looked down "what if I cant control it?" He put his finger under my chin leading me to look at him. He kissed my lips I was shocked at first but melted into the kiss. When he pulled away so we could catch our breathes he looked me in my eyes. "I will help you control it. I dont want - no I wont let anything hurt you." He rubbed my cheek as he spoke. I kissed him again. "Thank you." I said as I pulled away from the kiss.

A/N sorry it took so long.   To release this chapter. I had a bit of writer's block and on top of school starting my family and I went on vacation so I didnt have much time to write.