jealousy angst/lemon

Dabi POV:
                 I walked in the darkness of the night.
I was happy I finally get to see my little mouse. I haven't seen her in a while. She's busy with her hero work most of the time and I've  had to go on a lot of missions lately. So we haven't gotten to see much of each other. I was walking down the street smiling. She doesnt know I'm coming over I plan on suprising her. I cant wait to see the look on her face. As I get closer to her house I see her door open. How did she know I was coming that she would open the door I made sure she wouldn't know. My thoughts are cut off when I see someone walk outside. It's a guy with crazy purple hair. She stepped outside with him. She gave him a hug and waved him goodbye when he turned to walk to his car. She was smiling why is she smiling like that. Why was he over? Why did she have another guy over this late? Why did she hug him? I felt myself getting angry my quirk threatening to start. I watched as she waited for him to drive off. Once he drove off she went back inside. I angrily walked down the street ready to explode. When I got to her door I pounded on it furiously.

Y/N POV:
               I had just closed the door after shinso left. We had just finished catching up he was telling me about the fact that he had proposed to deku and that deku said yes. He went on and on about wedding planning. I was so happy for him it was good to catch up. Just as I started to walk away from the door I heard loud knocking. I walked back over to the door " what did you forget?" I smiled. The smile quickly faded when I saw dabi standing there pissed off. The second the door was open he stormed in. He grabbed me as he slammed the door behind him. He spun us and pinned me to the door. "What's wron-" he cut me off. "WHO THE HELL WAS THAT? WHY WAS HE HERE? I'M GONE FOR TWO WEEKS AND YOU HOOK UP WITH ANOTHER GUY!" He was furious. Blue flames started to pick up on his shoulders. I was horrified I've never seen him this angry. I opened my mouth to speak he wound his arm up. I flinched as he punched the door next to my head. My body was shaking lightly. Once more I went to explain myself only for him to slam his lips against mine. The kiss was rough but somewhat desperate. I went to reach out and hold him instead he grabbed both my wrist with one of his hands and pinned them above my head. Blue flames started in his other hand and he burnt my clothes off me. Leaving me naked against the door. He started to bite at my neck leaving hickies and bite Mark's up and down my neck. Once the flames went out in his other hand he roughly groped my breast. He start kissing and biting back up my neck. He nibbled on my earlobe. He growled in my ear and it sent shivers up my spine. "Your my little mouse no one else's you understand." He growled out. All I could was let out a small whimper. He grabbed me and threw me on the couch. As he walked closer he took of his shirt and pants. Leaving him just his boxers. His manhood was at full attention. "Don't you dare move!" He growled out. I stayed as still as I possibly could he grabbed some rope from a near by drawer. He walked back in and tied my hand above my head. He kissed my lips and started kissing downward he stopped momentarily at my breast giving them some special attention. He took one in his mouth lick,biting, and sucking it leaving more marks. He used his hand to grope and rub my other breast. After a while he switched making sure to give it the same attention. He continued to kiss and bite down my body. Leaving a trail of love marks behind. He went down my left leg kissing down the thigh. When he got to my to my knee he started to lick up my thigh. He switched to my right thigh. With each bite and kiss he growled "mine" as he got to my knee he once more licked up my thigh. He started kissing my womanhood teasing me. I let out a small moan and my back arched slightly. He looked up at me. "Your gonna be screaming my name by the end of the night doll letting everyone know your my little mouse." He went back down and started sucking on my clit. Nibbling on it gently from time to time. I bit my lip trying to hold back moans. When he saw this he lightly slapped my thigh when I looked down. He pulled up slightly "don't you dare hold back your moans I told you I wanna hear you scream my name." As he said this he stuck his two fingers inside me. He didn't give me a chance to adjust before pumping them in and out of me at a rapid pace. I started to moan loudly my back arching. He smirked "what's my name doll?" "D-dabi" I moaned out loudly. "What was that? I couldn't quite hear you." He picked up his pace. "D-DABI" I practically screamed out feeling a knot form in my stomach. "That's right" he pulled his fingers out. I whimpered at the lack of friction. He licked the fingers he had inside me. "Oh I'm sorry doll were you close oh that's to bad." He said fake concern in his voice. He took off his boxers lining his manhood up with my womanhood. He looked at me "don't cum unless I say so. You got that mouse?" I nodded my head. He rammed into me I screamed in pleasure. He gave me no time to adjust before he was thrusting in and out of me. With each thrust he grunted. "F-fuck doll your so fucking tight" he moan out in between panting. "D-dabi I-I'm close" I moaned out quietly. "Me too doll" he said grunting. After a few more thrust he whispered in my ear. "Cum for me mouse." The second he said that I came "fuck yes" I moaned out.

Dabi's POV:
                    The second she came her walls clenched against me it felt so good. I pulled out and came on her stomach. "F-fuck" I muttered out. I looked down at my mouse her face was I flushed pink her eyes glaced over with lust. The marks I left on her claiming her as mine. Quite possibly my favorite sight. "I bet mr. Purple hair can't make you feel like that huh doll?" I said triumphantly as I untied her arms. "Baby." She said reaching up touching my cheek. "Shinso is my friend he was telling about his engagement with his boyfriend." I blushed a bit. "O-oh" she chuckled slightly and kissed me. "I'm yours and no one else's" she pulled back smiling. I smiled back. I picked her up carried her to her room cleaned her off and layed down in bed with her. I lightly kissed each bite mark I left and cuddled up to her. "I love you my little mouse." "I love you too." she replied and we fell asleep together.

A/N holy freaking smut I've never written anything like this hope you all enjoy